18.

The green board in front of me was all written over. Every time I blinked my eyes, it seemed like there were at least five new sentences on the board which meant I had to write it fast before I blinked again and it was all gone.

I sighed and closed my eyes, tired, sleepy, bored, and every bad verb I could think of would apply.

"Don't worry, we can go buy you a coffee after this class is finished"

I opened my eyes and turned to the person next to me who was looking at me with a playful grin.

"Are you going to buy me a coffee?" I arched my brow playfully, knowing that was not what he meant at all.

He rolled his eyes slightly, chuckling "Sure"

"Yes!" I cheered, putting my fist above "Free coffee always tastes better-"

Heaven interrupted my sentence with the sound of the bell ringing.

I turned to Dongmin, smirking "I heard someone saying he was going to buy me a coffee, right?"

He didn't respond to me and instead left his desk, looking over his shoulder, a devilishly smile on his lips.

"Yeah, yeah. Pretend you didn't say that" I rolled my eyes, scoffing. He stopped and turned around, standing in the middle of the classroom, just looking at me.

Before he could open his mouth to muttered something, a girl with long blonde dyed hair approached him, smiley.

"Hi Dongmin, do you want to have lunch with me?" She asked, shooting him a seductive look.

Or at least trying.

Another girl approached them, bowing "I was about to ask the same thing, I cooked some extra cookies, I thought you'd like"

"Or you can come with me buy ice cream"

His eyes closed and the corners of his mouth turned upwards, a cute smile on his lips. He looked at them and bowed apologetically.

"Sorry everyone but I already have plans"

The girl with blonde hair got closer to him, still with that disgusting smile on "You sure you want to pass the opportunity?"

I inhaled.

Didn't she hear him? For god's sake...

"Yeah, sorry" He responded, once more, trying to convince the girl.

"Sure, sure?"

"Yes, he is sure. Didn't you hear?" I clenched my teeth, anger boiling in my veins "Something I'm sure about is that you aren't deaf so bye"

I grabbed his wrist and dragged him out of there, only letting him go when we were far away from that girl.

He crossed his arms and stared at me. His lip was between his teeth and he was looking at me amused, trying to suppress a smile.

"Don't even dare to say a thing"

"My mouth is closed then" He brought his hand to his mouth, zipping it.

"Good, now let's have coffee" I started walking, the school's cafeteria coming into my sight. I approached the counter and smiled at the sweet old lady that usually takes my order.

She smiled when she saw me "Ah, Seoyeon. You're back!"

"Good Morning, Mrs. Choi. How are you today?" I asked politely, bowing.

"I'm good. Already tired but knowing I see your pretty face every day gives me strength" She winked, making me laugh.

"You're too sweet, Mrs. Choi. Talking to you and your amazing coffee always gives me the energy I need" She started laughing and walked towards the coffee machine.