1

⌧ i don't know why i feel so tired. is it because i'm heartbroken and stayed up all night? waiting for someone to fix my broken heart? maybe so...

i sat where i'm in class, having my head down to stare at the mist, eye sight getting blurry from being so drowsy and sleepy.

"taehyung-ssi."

i fluttered my eyes, immediately lifting my head up and slowly looking up at the teacher—which is my english teacher. i moved my long bangs out of my eyes, seeing him softly smiling at me.

"how are you doing with the questions?"

"n-no good." i kind of hid the paper a bit from my bandage hands.

"hm..." mr.kim went down to my level, squatting down to look at my paper, slightly moving my hands away so he could see. "you're doing well, taehyung. you have a tiny bit of mistakes here and there..." he pointed out.

i gulped slightly, lowering my head back down as i grabbed my mechanical pencil and turned it to the eraser, guessing the mistakes i had on the paper—

"are you doing okay, taehyung-ah?" the teacher suddenly asked, getting back up on his feet from squatting.

"y-yes." i lied. i'm never okay.

"if you want to talk at all," mr.kim made his voice quieter, bending down a bit. "you can always talk to me during lunch time, alright?"

"th-thanks." i tried to be friendly by saying that, not smiling at all like i never do.

the teacher rubbed my shoulder in comfort, leaving my bubble to go to other students. i sighed in relief, resting my head back on the desk to just stare at the paper.

after school, i walked home with my hood up and head down like always. i unlocked my front door, pushing the door open to get inside and closing the door behind me.

of course my father isn't home. he's barely home, doing his big ass company.
yeah, my father's rich. i just don't dress rich so no one will beg for money and be my friend for money only. that's why i don't have any friends. only a online friend, just one.

my phone suddenly went off, revealing a notification from skype;

" 정국 started a video call ! "

i groaned and jogged myself upstairs. he knows what time i get home, that's why he video calls me and see how i'm doing lately. i accept his comfort a lot.
i got to my laptop and opened it up, turning it on real quick to my skype to accept the call.

"hey hot stuff!"

"hi." i scoffed from him calling me that, putting my hood down.

his name his jeongguk. his hair is a straight damp pink color, having the time of his life in japan. he wore a white long sleeve shirt with a necklace with a ring on it, wearing his dangling chain earrings.
he's the happy and exciting person in our friendship. i'm the dark and sad one.

"how are you doing? i miss you bud!"

jeongguk isn't really my online friend, he used to be my neighbor and classmate in korea. he moved to japan because his mother got a job there and his father just tagged along.

"i miss you too and...i guess i'm good?" i nervously chuckled. "english class is getting harder every single day."

"you assigned it! that's your fault to do that." jeongguk chuckled at that, taking off his necklace.

"do you know what mr.kim said? my english teacher?"

he faked gasped. "what did he say?"

"he said if i was doing okay and if i needed to talk, i go to him during lunch time! isn't that crazy?"

"it's obvious that you're not okay." he shrugged, resting his head on his hand. "i've seen how you are during classes, looking depressed 24/7 and all..."

i sighed in frustration, rubbing my forehead. "i just...don't like getting help. i want to try to figure it out in my own."

"the 'don't like getting help' is true but the 'figure it out on my own' is a hundred percent a lie, hon." he rolled his eyes.

i groaned in annoyance, slamming my head down on my desk. i hate how he knows how i am in general.

he isn't that kind of friend that only is friends with me because my family is rich. he's a true friend. he's only there to make me the happiest best friend he has. he wants me to be a happy camper, which is not forced.

"i want to visit you~! i miss squishing your face and hugging you!" jeongguk started to whine, making a sad face like a baby. "i also miss spinning the night at your place..."

"ask your mom if you can visit me!"i started to whine too. "i hate being lonely at school."

"i mean-" he scoffed. "you got someone to talk to which is your english teacher~"

i groaned for like the fiftieth time. "he's a teacher! you know he could trick me to do english work! plus, he's an adult and i'm only a teenager!"

jeongguk started to laugh. "you're so shy and adorable~ ahh, i hate you for that!"

i giggled, covering my mouth from smiling. i always hated my smile. i'll only smile when jeongguk's around because he gets extra happier—if that's possible—when i do.

"okay, okay tae. i have homework. i gotta go."

"is it english homework~?" he cooed, putting his lips to the camera.

"bye gguk!" i said before closing my laptop.

i sighed in relief, rubbing my forehead as i picked up my phone, checking the time.
i need some time to sleep. my father doesn't come home in about two hours.

i went over to my bed and lied down, taking off my shoes and plopping myself on the bed.

✘⌧✘