二三

23
( THIRD POV )

⌧ namjoon took a deep breath. he got a call today from the school, saying there's a meeting. he texted taehyung that he'll be okay if anything happens to him, not knowing what's going to happen.

he knocked on the office door, hearing a 'come in' from the other room. he swiftly open the door and quickly bowed at the people in the room, not first seeing who is in the room.

he lifted his head up and saw a police officer, the principal and...mr.doh. namjoon couldn't help to clench his fists, staring right at him. he sure wanted to punch him right then and there.

principal yen cleared her throat, standing up from her desk. "mr.kim. i'm glad you're here."

namjoon gulped hard, switching his gaze to principal yen. he bowed again just to make sure.

"how are you doing?" she asked.

"i'm doing fine." he replied. "wh-what's going on?" he couldn't help to stutter, nervously smiling.

"we had a situation about you, mr.kim. and it's very serious for us to deal with."

namjoon felt like panicking, hyperventilating like. how she said those words, that's the reason why. something's going to happen to him for sure. there's a fucking police officer in the room!

mr.doh suddenly walked out of the room, their shoulders slightly touching when he walked past namjoon. the male took a breath, looking back at the principal.

"principal yen, whatever is going on," he started. "i have nothing to deal with it. i've been home most of the time—i didn't even go to the school because wang wasn't never sick or anyth—"

"mr.kim," she interrupted. "i don't think there's no time to explain anything to me anymore. we're no longer letting you keep your job anymore. you're fired."

everything started to become worse when he heard those two words. namjoon swore his heart broke instantly. his eyes widen at the comment she gave, his brows knitting in concerned.

"wh-what did i do?" he had to ask, his fists clenching more. "why am i losing this job so easily? what the hell am i doing wrong here!? i'm not a natural teacher anymore, i'm a substitute for god's sake!"

"you molested a student!" she yelled, making namjoon flinch. "they're still minors!"

"i didn't touch a student at all! i was helping a student to make them feel happy again. i didn't touch a student at all." he sighed. "listen to me principal yen; i know i'm not married or having someone to date—i know. but just trust me on this. i would never do that to anyone. ever."

"some of the students were suspicious last time; that moved you to a substitute. now we're getting complaints from others that told us you've touched one of our students."

"which student, principal yen? which one?" namjoon crossed his arms, already annoyed. he knows that mr.doh did this.

"taehyung kim."

"why was this alerted on those days when i wasn't even a substitute during them? mr.wang is my replacement. he took my place as a english teacher. why is this even happening today!?" namjoon was getting to the edge of anger, chest puffing.

"you're making it worse, mr.kim."

"i'm trying to make a point, yen." he glared at her. "why would i do that? was the teacher that was in here reported this? did he? did mr.doh report this?"

"mr.kim, that is enough!" she yelled once more.

namjoon finally went silent, making the officer flinch a bit. principal yen took a breather, closing her eyes as she does. namjoon fixed up his short a bit, taking a breather too. he slicked his hair back a bit, deciding not to give her eye contact anymore.

"you can not talk back for now on. you are arrested for molesting a student. you have no right to talk back to save yourself. they will put you on a lie detector test to see if you're lying or not." she said in a growling voice, her arms crossed angrily.

namjoon huffed, his brows curled instead of knitted in anger. he's getting arrested right now. the officer is walking up to him and telling him to put his hands behind his back—which he did. he felt like crying, he never got arrested before.

he felt the cold metal put around both of his wrists. he closed his eyes, head lowering. this can't be happening.

"principal yen?" taehyung slightly knocked on the door, getting the woman's attention.

"yes, taehyung?" she looked up, having a slight smile across her face.

"i-i have to tell you something." he stuttered out on accident.

he's going to tell the principal about what happened when he had detention. namjoon told him to. it's very serious, it needs to be told and who did it.
taehyung sat down on the chair she had in front of her desk, sighing shakily as he did.

"you've been missing days lately." she noticed, looking at the profile on the computer.

"i have the reasons why..." he gulped hard. "i-i had detention a few days ago in ch-chemistry was and..." he closed his eyes, trying to breathe through his words. "during the detention...m-mr.doh did something."

"what do you mean, taehyung?" she turned concerned, confused too.

"wh-when i stopped going to school, th-that's when it happened." he started to feel disgusting again. "he... t-touched me i-inappropriately."

"mr.doh did?" she was surprised, making taehyung a bit confused on why.

he nodded as an answer, tilting his head a bit because her voice sounded a bit surprised so he was really questioned by it. "m-mr.kim has been accused for being with me and i-i just want to say that he tried to make me feel better c-cause i'm always frowning." he explained a bit.

he was telling the truth... she said to herself.

✘⌧✘