二六

26
( BACK TO KTH's POV )

⌧ i didn't know what to do. am i happy? am i upset of some sort? what should i even do? sleep? wake jeongguk up? browse over the internet? watch youtube? what the heck should i do!?

"taehyung-ah. are you asleep?" jeongguk suddenly whispered, poking my cheek.

"a hundred percent awake. i can't even sleep."

"okay good—remember that guy you mentioned that is namjoon-hyung's friend? min yoongi, right?" he sat up from is spot, his stomach facing the mattress, his arms resting on the pillow now.

"that rude guy? of course i do." i chuckled at that comment, turning myself around to face him. "why?"

"can you show me a photo of him?" his eyes looked bunny like, making me blink.

"why?" i scoffed. "is it that important to you?"

"kind of..." he nervously looked away. "but do you have a photo?"

"i have his instagram. i can just show you on his profile." i chuckled, reaching over to grab my phone and go right to instagram.

he giggled happily "okay~"

i rolled my eyes as i typed in yoongi's name. i turned my phone to face the younger boy and showed him a nice photo of him instead the pictures of his friends. that guy doesn't like his face much, heh.

————

————

i could tell that i can see hearts in his eyes, chuckling at it. "that's his recent photo, by the way." i said.

"whoa." he looked like he was drooling.

i chuckled, looking at him. "you like, don't you?"

"i really do. so do. how old is he?"

"i heard he's older than joonie. but i don't know his actual age." i shrugged, shutting my phone off. "i'll message him about you though."

"you'll do that for me?" he widen his eyes. "wait no. i don't want to sound like a begger."

"aish. you're going to sound like one if you like it or not. do you want to talk to him or not?" i crossed my arms.

the boy sighed. "i do..." he pouted, putting his head back on the pillow.

"then, i'll text him for you."

"taehyung, come downstairs." my father said from down the stairs on the main floor.

i didn't want to come downstairs. he just wants me to help him with dinner—if he cooked anything. i slowly sat up from my bed and looked in the mirror, fixing myself up a bit and checked the time on my phone. 17:26(5:26pm). ugh, i didn't want to get up.

i got up anyways, putting my phone back on my nightstand. i pushed my door open, closing it behind me when i started to walk downstairs. i just didn't really want to get up but if i don't listen, he'll yell at me.

i know i'm not a perfect child, i know i'm not. i just needed to say the truth to him. i couldn't take it anymore and he needed to understand me, for who i am in general.

i bit my lip as i walked down stairs, to see my father standing there politely. i was becoming afraid, not knowing what's going on.
i got off the steps and bowed at my father, staring down at the ground with my head up straight.

"glad you came down here."

"d-do you need help with dinner?" i looked up from the ground, fluttering my eyes.

"i didn't cook dinner."

oh. then i'm wrong.
i looked back down at the floor, deciding not to say anything else. i bit my lip nervously again.

"taehyung."

i froze.
did i just...head a voice that i missed for days?
my hands actually started shaking, my eyes went wide, my heart started beating fast. i felt like fainting. i saw my dad simply smiling, he never smiles.

i slowly turned around, to see who said my name.

i met their eyes, no, i met his eyes. i knew i felt tears rolling down my eyes, staring right at him.

his hair wasn't a white color anymore. it was a short dark brown type. he looked a bit tired, wearing a pure white long sleeve shirt with his black ripped jeans.

i didn't know if i was seeing him right. i only know it's been a few days, i know that. but it feels like forever when you love someone this much.

i lifted my hand up and covered my mouth as he walked up to me, putting his strong arms around me again. i quickly put my arms around him too, crying in his shoulder as he hugged back tightly. i tightened my grip on his shirt, feeling like he would disappear from my sight.

"you don't know how much i've missed you, tae." he whispered in my ear, holding me tight.

i couldn't reply, my throat is so dry from crying lately. i know that i've missed him, i know for sure. what was the point of crying the whole time if i didn't?

"tae-ah..." he moved his hands to cup my face, letting him stare at me in my eyes. he wiped my tears away as he did. i saw tears in his eyes too, he got emotional because of me, that's adorable...

"i-i love you." i couldn't hold that in, i let it out with a shaky voice. i smiled weakly. "i-i love you, namjoon."

his eyes were a bit wide and quickly went back to a smile of his. "i love you too, taehyung."

✘⌧✘