7

⌧ i didn't go to school the next day. well, because it's the weekend. my phone didn't break all the way but the screen is cracked. i have an extra phone but i'm not using it until this one is completely ruined into pieces.

it was snowing today. i stared out the window as jeongguk was texting me. he was sending me funny memes of himself and other people that i don't know, some random idols and all. i chuckled at some of them, sending laughing emojis every time he did.

i suddenly got another email, the same teacher that made me throw my phone across the room. i sighed in annoyance, tapping on the notification.

" @kimn: hey. bad timing but... i'm at your front door and i didn't want your father or anyone else to answer it........ "

i widen my eyes at the email that namjoon sent me. he's at my door? my main door of the house? where i live!?
why am i questioning this so much? i know why he's here! he wants to talk. he wants to know who gguk is too, i get it now.

i got up from the spot on the windowsill in my room, jogging out of the room as i shove my phone in my pocket. i jogged down the stairs and went towards the door—

"is there something wrong, mr.kim?"

oh fuck—! she scared the hell out of me. "oh, there's n-nothing's wrong." i declined. "go back to uh...wh-whatever you do."

she bowed and went back to where she was. i forgot there's a maid here. she's always hidden, doing the laundry and all. i sighed in relief when she left, going towards the main door.

i opened the door, revealing the teacher that emailed me. he took off his black beanie that revealed his white bedhead hair. i fluttered my eyes, seeing him wear a black coat with his black turtleneck shirt. his nose and cheeks were red from the snow.

i saw him flash a nervous smile, making me step aside and let him walk in. he walked in as i closed the door behind him, telling him he can take off his stuff and hang it up. i can't believe he went all the way here, just to talk to me.

without saying any other words, i walked up stairs to my room. i know he'll follow me, that's why he came here. he wants to talk, right? i started to hear footsteps behind me, following where i am going.

i pushed open my bedroom door and sat down on the edge of my bed. he closed the door behind him as he put his phone in his pocket. i lowered my head and fluttered my eyes, slipping out my phone to check on it.

i know he noticed that he saw my screen cracked and basically ruined. i put my phone back in my pocket, placing my hands on my lap. i waited for him to talk. he just stood there, awkwardly tapping his foot on the ground.

"say it." i spoke up, making him look at me. "s-say what you have to say."

"i want to know who gguk is."

i gulped hard. i knew what he was going to ask that anyway. i went with it and sighed softly, grabbing one of my pillows to put it around my arms. i lowered my head.

"he's a friend of mine." i said. "he moved to japan a year ago and...he always gave me comfort. th-that's why i kept saying his name i-in my sleep." i gulped again. "th-that's another thing why i can't sleep..."

namjoon looked like he understood. i just felt like declining of what i said. why did i even tell him? it's my life, not his!

"i-is that what you want to know?" i said as i looked up at him, my eyes slightly watering.

he sighed softly, rubbing his nape. "do you want to walk around?"

"i-it's too cold." i declined, looking away.

"don't worry. we'll stop at some warm place." he softly smiled, going towards the bedroom door. "i'll wait." he opened the door and closed it behind him, leaving me there.

i sighed. i rubbed my forehead and looked at my closet. should i go? we're only walking, he isn't driving. that's okay, right?

i decided to get up and go towards my closet, opening it up to see my clothes. i picked out a black turtleneck, a long light brown coat with black jeans. i grabbed one of my masks just in case, shoving it into the coat pocket.

i got dressed and opened my door, texting my dad that i'm going to head out. i walked down the stairs and saw namjoon already putting his scarf around his neck. i fluttered my eyes and lowered my head.

namjoon heard me and saw me walking downstairs, taking off his beanie. he walked up to me and lifted the beanie near my head, about to put it on my head.

"ah, n-no, no..."

he put it on me anyways, fixing it up a bit. i looked up at him when he put it on me. i never really noticed how brown his eyes are, so mocha chocolate like.

"now we can go." he said as he opened the door for us.

i fluttered my eyes, lifting my face up to feel my face. yes, i'm going red again. why am i going a red? this is the second time! what is this teacher doing to me!?

✘⌧✘