二八

28
( BACK TO KTH's POV )

⌧ "so...your father accepted me?" namjoon quietly spoke up as he caressed my black locks, laying on his legs.

"yes..." i sighed. "i was in pain when i saw your picture, hyung." i slowly looked up at him. "i-i thought that i couldn't be able to see you anymore..."

"were you afraid to see me like that?" namjoon pushed himself up a bit to sit up, pulling me close again. he earned a nod from me. "i didn't want you to see me anyways..i looked horrible."

"i bet you did hyung." i lifted my hand up to the side of his face. "i'm glad i can see you again..."

"me too."

namjoon lifted me up from his lap, putting his arms around my waist turning into a hug. i put my arms around his neck, placing a hand on the back of his head. his grip suddenly went tight on my shirt, feeling him suddenly shake a lot more.

"hyung?" i suddenly felt something wet on my neck. he's crying.. "babe...?"

"i-i fucking missed you." namjoon voice cracked, holding me even closer. "i missed your warmth, your beautiful face...everything. i-i was so afraid that i was never coming back, never going to see you ever again. i'm so..crazy about you and i love you so fucking much, tae."

"hyung, look at me." i cupped his cheeks to face him, quickly wiping his tears away with my thumbs. "i'm here, aren't i? i'm not gone, i'm not leaving you either. i love you too, namjoon-hyung, i really do. i yelled at my appa about loving you for god's sake." i scoffed. "and i know for sure i'm crazy about you too."

namjoon curled up a teary smile.

"get some rest, okay?" i kissed the tip of his nose. "you need to start your day good tomorrow. we'll go out with some coffee and do some english reading? hm?"

"okay..." namjoon whispered, lying down all the way. i caressed his hair as he lied down, snuggling to my waist. "i'm not letting you go though."

i chuckled as he snuggled my waist more, continuing to pet his hair as he rested. i closed my eyes and sighed, resting my head on the bed frame.
i suddenly felt a hand touch my belly, deciding to not touch my shirt instead. i fluttered my eyes open, looking down at the older.

"i can't sleep.." namjoon mumbled, feeling his thumb move on my stomach. "would you mind?"

"meaning...?"

namjoon moved himself up and positioned himself to face me. i fluttered my eyes, confused of what he means by that. i was suddenly laying down now and he was basically hovering above me. i couldn't help to blush hard.

"i want to be with you." he lifted a hand up to the side of my face, caressing my cheekbone. "i rather not sleep right now."

"are you sure, hyung? i want you to have time to sleep..." i quietly said, placing my hand on his chest.

"it doesn't matter." he said, sliding his hand down to my neck, slowly sliding down to my chest. "i want you."

i licked my lips in nervousness as he leaned down and crashed his lips onto mine. i wrapped my arms around his neck as he roamed his hands on my chests and stomach. i felt his hands lift up to unbutton my casual shirt.

"wait. i-i don't like my b-body." i stuttered up, lowering my head to not make eye contact.

he grabbed my chin softly, lifting my head back up. "tae, i think your body is beautiful, even if haven't seen it yet."

i couldn't help to blush, biting my lip. should i let him reveal myself? to let him see most of my skin at this very moment? i looked up at his beautiful mocha eyes, seeing his nervous emotions staring back at me.

"y-you can." i mumbled as i move my hands to the edge of the older's shirt. "if i can remove your shirt." i slightly smirked.

"do as you please." he chuckled softly. "i don't mind at all, beautiful."

i giggled as i started to lift up the older's shirt, biting my lip as he help me take it off for him. i started to giggle more as he pressed our lips back together, my hands sliding around on his soft skin, fingers going over his slight abs.

he continued to unbuttoned my shirt, down to four buttons left. i couldn't help to shiver through his touch, seeing that he's now slowly unbuttoning my last one. i felt like i wanted to stop him but, his touch felt so nice and unstoppable. namjoon started to kiss under my chin, making me shiver again.

his hands slide down to my waist, feeling my soft skin as i breathe softly from his kisses that slowly slide down to my collarbone. i felt his thumbs slide across my bandaids, making me flinch. i fluttered my eyes and looked down where his hands are.

"is this how sensitive you are?" he whispered, seeing bandaids that are across on my nipples. i slowly nodded as an answer, extremely embarrassed. he made a slight giggle. "so cute."

"h-hyung, i don't know..."

"i can tell you're embarrassed, tae. you know i love you a lot. don't worry, i won't take them off." he kissed my nose. "tell me when to stop if i make a mistake."

i nodded, putting my arms back around his neck, crashing our lips together again.

✘⌧✘

there isn't going to be any smut
because i'm soft with this book (':