三四

34

⌧ i rubbed my forehead as i sat up, waking up from a odd headache. i yawned and stretched my arms to my knees and got up from my bed. i decided to grab my silky robe and put it on, exiting out of my bedroom.

"goodmorning mr.taehyung." the maid that past me said, bowing.

"morning." i said in a groaning voice from getting out of my bed, my face all puffy from sleeping.

"breakfast is ready for you."

i nodded as i started walking down the stairs, keeping the robe that is covering my skin and boxers. i continued to walk down stairs, immediately smelling eggs and bacon...and i think some rice mixed with it.

i got to the kitchen and sat down on one of the tall chairs, scratching the back of my head. i yawned once again, lifting my head up—

"oh shit." i quickly covered my mouth.

i completely forgot that namjoon's brother was staying at my house for a bit. jisoo, right? is that is name?
he looked up from the sudden burst out, fluttering his eyes and flashing a simple smile.

"i didn't mean to scare you, taehyung." he chuckled at me. "i cooked the breakfast today. i got some help from your maids."

"my fathers maids." i corrected him, grabbing my glass of milk to drink it. "thank you for the breakfast."

"ah, you're welcome." he gave me a sweet smile, his smile very different than namjoon's. more childish like.

he decided to sit down beside me, eating the breakfast that he made himself, literally devouring it that made me cringe a bit. i cleared my throat and peacefully ate my breakfast, using the chopsticks for the rice.

"i heard that you and my brother are really good friends." jisoo spoke up, making me flutter my eyes and suddenly cringe at what he said.

i almost forgot—again—that namjoon told me to keep our relationship a secret in front of his brother, he isn't really fitted in with gay relationships yet. i sadly sighed as i took a bite of my egg. "mhm."

"how long have you guys been friends?" he asked, making me cringe again from the word 'friends'.

"five months." basically. it's december right now and school started in august. we've been dating for like almost two months by now...

"you guys' friendship got really close, hm?" he chuckled, noticing that i'm not a morning person so he went silent. "...sorry for asking so many questions."

"it's fine." i grabbed my glass. "you're new to my place so i understand. go on." i decided to let him continue, taking a drink of my milk.

"ah, okay. um..." he rubbed his chin. "is your father the rich one?"

i nodded. "started his own company."

"no wonder." he chuckled, taking a drink of his coffee. he cleared his throat. "how old are you?"

"i'll be nineteen in a couple of weeks." i took a bite of bacon, not even changing my facial expression.

"aaa, the drinking age." he smiled. "do you want to drink on your birthday? i can give you tips to help you through it and to have fun~"

"no thanks." i put my glass down. "i don't think i'll be drinking. it's not really my thing."

"it's not your thing yet because you haven't tried them." jisoo slightly nudged me. "i'm not forcing you, kid. not at all. can i look at your alcohol section?"

it's my fathers, not mine.
i looked at him with tired eyes, slowly nodding. he got up from his seat and went to the cabinet that is full of my father's alcoholic beverages. i didn't realize that my father had that much drinks, fluttering my eyes at sight of that.

"there's two main ones that is good. i've tried them before." he scoffed, grabbing two bottles of alcohol and placing them on the counter in front of me. "the green one is soju, the most famous number one in korea." he smiled sweetly at me. "and this is the fancy cool-down one, cheongju. it's basically soju's mother."

i grabbed the soju bottle and looked at it. hm. it seems fine and simple. i looked up at jisoo and sighed. "i'll try this one on my birthday—maybe."

"your choice, prince." jisoo chuckled and put the alcohols back into the cabinet. "i wish i could drink one of them in the afternoon." he sighed.

.....prince?
i fluttered my eyes at the sudden nickname, looking up at him while he puts his own dishes in the sink. i looked back down at my plate, eating another piece of bacon. i never been called a prince before. that's new.

there's a reason why namjoon isn't here. he got a job. yep. a job. since he can't get his teaching carrier back, but he became an interpreter. it means that he helps people that came from america or any state to learn korean—our language—so they could understand us. pretty cool, right?

my phone suddenly went off, making me grab it and see who's calling or texting.
my namjoonie texted me~ yay!

" 남자 친구♥︎ : did you sleep well? is my brother bothering you at all? "

i love how he cares about me. i curled up a smile and texted back that i did sleep well and that jisoo wasn't really bothering me and that he was just asking a few questions that i answered. he replied that he's glad that there's no chaos and that he loves me lots~ i giggled at that text.

should i tell him that his own brother called me prince?

✘⌧✘