三八

38

⌧ namjoon left right away, leaving his brother continuing to pack up. i watched jisoo pack up in the guest room, holding onto the doorframe by peaking through the room. jisoo was slightly packing up quickly, grabbing everything in the room that he owns.

i didn't know what to do. i just watched him. namjoon's mad at me, jeongguk is busy with yoongi...i had no one at this moment. i felt like crying.
i curled my brows, deciding to walk into the room to stop him from leaving so early.

"jisoo—"

"taehyung, don't try to stop me." he closed his suitcase, zipping it up and looking up at me. "i basically found out on my own anyways." he crossed his arms.

"wh-what?" i widen my eyes, curling my brows more with more tears beaming my eyes.

"i was questioning you guys at first when i got here. when you were crying, i called namjoon to see if i was guessing correctly or not. apparently i'm correct so, i'm leaving." he grabbed his suitcase and placed it on the floor, pulling the handle up to drag it.

"y-you can't leave yet." i grabbed his arm, stopping him from leaving the room. "i-i can't fix his anger, jisoo. he's r-really mad at me..." tears started to fall down from my eyes, having a good grip on his arm. "p-please accept him."

"i can't, taehyung." he said in a slow voice.

"then...th-then fake it!" i pulled on his arm more. "please. i-i don't want him to hate me..."

"i'm sorry." he moved my hands off me, moving me to the side a bit to walk out of the room.

"y-you can teach me to drink!"

he slightly stopped and turned around. "isn't your birthday in like three days?"

"yes and..i-i'll invite you! y-you're invited to my birthday a-again."

"taehyung..."

"p-please!" i grabbed his wrist to stop him again. "i...i don't want to lose him, jisoo. h-he's the only one who sees me d-differently."

his brows curled. "...i'll try."

"th-thank you, jisoo."

( JJK's POV )

i suddenly heard a door slam, making me flutter my eyes open and raise my head up. i slightly groaned a bit and carefully removed my arms from holding onto yoongi while sleeping. i slowly pushed myself up from the bed and rubbed my eyes, face all puffy.

i heard yoongi groan a bit, moving a bit to lay on his back to look at me with squinty eyes. "where you going..."

i looked down at him and softly smiled. "i'm just going downstairs, babe." i leaned down and kissed his cheek, moving his bangs out of his eyes. "i'll be back."

"mmmm." he replied.

i caressed the side of his face before getting on my feet. i opened the bedroom door and quietly closed it, walking down the stairs. i rubbed the back of my head and saw—

"namjoon?" i curled my brows, seeing the male that has returned in his home. "what are you doing here?" i slicked my hair back tiredly.

"staying here for a bit." he sat down on one of the chairs, holding onto soju.

"oh hell no." i quickly jogged over to him and snatched the alcoholic drink. "you're not drinking at this time." i put the bottle back in the fridge and closed it.

"it's two in the afternoon." he groaned in annoyance. "this is my goddamn house."

"and yoongi-hyung's." i crossed my arms. "what's going on with you anyways? aren't you staying at taehyung's?"

"we had a fight." namjoon mumbled, getting up on his feet to go right at the fridge again.

"whoa." i placed his hand on his chest to stop him again. "a fight? verbal?"

"yes." he glared and walked over to the couch.

"who yelled first?" i followed him.

"...me." he mumbled, sitting down on the couch.

"the hell did you do?" i grabbed the remote before he could turn on the tv.

"aish, it's a long story. give me the remote back." he went on his feet to stand in front of me.

"no. i'm not going to. what the hell did you do!?"

"jeongguk—"

i grabbed his shirt and slammed him down on the wall. "the fuck did you do namjoon!?" i yelled in his face. "what the fuck happened!?"

"my brother found out that i'm gay and it's his fault!" he yelled at me. "i have no one left!"

"taehyung is afraid to lose you!" i let go of him, backing up a bit. "you're his first fucking love! you still have him, yoongi and me!"

"i don't have a family, jeongguk." he had a growl in his voice. "my brother was my only hope to still have a family!"

"taehyung is your fucking family! his father accepted you and let you stay at his own house—you should be happy that taehyung's own father didn't call the police on you and called you a molester or a fucking pedophile! taehyung is probably trying to fix it for your sake."

namjoon lowered his head. i huffed and put my hands on my hips, slicking my hair back.

"what's all of this yelling...?"

i turned my head and saw yoongi, his hair all crazy and his puffy face made me soft. his glasses were on too from the nightstand.

"oh..namjoonie you're back." yoongi softly said. "are you and taehyungie okay?"

"why are you talking like that?—jeongguk, why is my hyung talking like that?" namjoon was awfully confused.

"he's a—"

yoongi immediately covered my mouth. "n-nothing! i don't have anything~!" he chuckled nervously.

i grabbed his wrist and rolled my eyes, pulling his hand away. "he's twenty five percent a little."

"oh." namjoon blinked.

✘⌧✘