8

⌧ namjoon and i got to a small café. it was getting pretty dark but we were around a lot of places so, we could still see. he opened the door for me as i took off the beanie and handed it to him.

we went to a small table for only two people. he said he'll order the drinks with his own money, making me nod and saying what flavor i wanted. i'm surprised that he isn't asking for my money. he's paying with his own money...

i stayed in my spot, grabbing my phone from my pocket to check if jeongguk texted me at all. he didn't for some reason. i put my phone back and looked at the bandaids on my fingers, seeing if any of them were messed up. since the day i fell, i still have those bandages wrapped around my hands.

namjoon came back with the drinks, setting my drink in front of me. i sighed softly, lifting my head up to the drink to pick it up. i noticed that he wasn't really talkative, staying silent most of the time when i'm not talking or replying.

i quietly cleared my throat, fluttering my eyes. "why did you...want me t-to go with you?" i had to ask, setting my drink down.

"i'm lonely most of the time. i wanted some company today." he said without hesitation. "since i wanted to talk to you, i picked you." he flashed a dimple smile at me.

for some reason, i quickly looked away when he smiled at me. his smile is very attractive, those dimples were the key of his smile. i couldn't help to make detail of his smile in my head.

"how's your drink?" he asked, lifting his drink back up to his lips.

i nodded, making my lips a thin line. "it's not bad. i haven't tasted this in a while."

"what's the reason?"

"i-i don't go out much..." i confessed, rubbing my nape, looking away. "i-it's been a year since i drank this, th-that's why."

"taehyungie, look at me."

i fluttered my eyes and slowly looked up at him. he just stared at me for a few seconds, making me a bit nervous on why i have to look at him. "wh-what?"

"i'll waste my time and money for you if you ever want to come back here again." he smiled at me.

i blinked. he sounded so confident on what he said. i wanted to smile, i really wanted to but i just couldn't for some reason.
"y-you would?"

he nodded, making his lips a thin line as he smiled. "i wouldn't mind at all, if you don't mind."

i actually don't... "i-i don't."

"hm. after this," he took a quick sip of his drink before getting up on his feet. "we should go where the blossom trees are."

i haven't been near the blossom trees in a while—i actually want to go. "i-i would like that, hyu—" i paused myself.

he stopped his steps, looking at me. "were you about to call me hyung?" he chuckled. i blushed in embarrassment. he chuckled once again. "don't worry, you can." he smiled, continuing to walk to the trash can.

i curled up a really tiny smile. i haven't called anyone hyung because i became friends with people that are my age and younger.
i got up from my feet, walking towards the trash can to throw my drink away that i was finished with.

after that, we walked towards where the blossom trees are. it was pretty dark but we could still see—if i haven't mention that yet. the small lights around the place made the blossom trees even more prettier than ever, not like my ceiling of fake stars. those are actual lights, not glow in the dark paint.

for some reason—as we walked towards the trees—i kept glancing down at his free hand that he didn't put in his pocket. i looked at him and looked down at his hand multiple times now. should i ask to hold his hand or...just do it right away? but, will he be bothered?

i mean...he's the one that brought me out here—he made a move, i haven't yet.
i hitched my breath as i moved my hand out of my pocket and slowly reached over his hand.

i softly put my hand around his, folding my fingers on top of his hand instead of intertwining our fingers together. i looked away with a slight blush across my face, hoping he wouldn't say anything about it.

until i felt his fingers fold onto my hand. heat came upon my cheeks stronger than my own move. he accepted my hand and didn't say anything about it. i couldn't help to look up at him when he looked down at me and flashed a smile.

"i always went to this place to calm myself down. i love nature so much that only one flower can make me happy and calm me down." namjoon suddenly said, sighing softly to himself.
i didn't notice that he was looking at me while he said those words.

"i have a bigger flower with me right now and i'm more happy than ever."

who brings a flower with them—oh wait, is he...mentioning me as the bigger flower? or am i just guessing or assuming that?

"the flower's you by the way." he mumbled, squeezing my hand a bit.

✘⌧✘