一一

11
( THIRD POV )

⌧ "the other students are getting really suspicious, mr.kim." the vice principal says.

namjoon started tapping on the table nervously with his pen. the principal had been noticing that the other students—that namjoon teaches—started getting really suspicious about him talking to that one student in class...which is taehyung.

"mr.kim!" the vice slammed the binder on the table, making the youngest teacher jump and immediately look up.

namjoon quickly got up on his feet and bowed, folding his hands together in front of his belt. he lowered his head, hated getting yelled at from them. he hated getting yelled at in general.

"now," the male sat back down on his chair, opening the binder. "some of the students were passing papers lately. ms.choi caught them and read what the paper said. do you want to know what it said, mr.kim?"

namjoon gulped hard, keeping his head lowered. he had to listen.

"'i noticed that mr.kim is talking to the shy student lately'. 'what's with the teacher talking to that student lately?'. 'i saw mr.kim with one of the students on saturday! they were holding hands!'." the vice finished, mocking the paper he read.

"th-they're rumors, sir. none of them are true, sir." namjoon lied, keeping his head lowered. he didn't want to ruin his job by this.

"mr.kim," the principal spoke up, sighing, getting up on her feet. "you're not getting fired, but we're replacing you."

he lift his head up, brows curled. "wh-what?"

"you are going to be the substitute for now on. we already have another teacher to replace you." she said.

he curled his brows, lowering his head back down. i'm being replaced... he sighed sadly. he's protecting taehyung for this. it's fine. it's no bother. right?

"yes sir." namjoon bowed.

"go home now. your replacement is already here." he pointed out.

namjoon fluttered his eyes, turning around to see the new guy in the crew—meaning being a new teacher and all.
it is a male, shorter than namjoon, having all black on with his pretty brown hair. he had an eye brow that was half cut, looked eh.

"he was born in china, grew up in america and learned korean." she said, a smile across his face. "i think learning english on just an american show is more...childish."

namjoon felt like his heart just broke. he stared at the the new recruit, seeing him have his hands behind his back.

"welcome mr.wang."

"thank you for hiring me, principal yen." the male that goes by mr.wang, bowed at her.

the vice principal looked at namjoon. "you are dismissed, kim." he had a growl in his voice.

namjoon sighed, bowing before leaving the room, passing by mr.wang that watched him leave.

————

hyung😊
i'm a substitute now.
i got a replacement.

tae🦐
what? what happened?

hyung😊
your classmates were getting suspicious and... they saw us on saturday.......
i'm so sorry tae. i got you into this mess.

tae🦐
dont blame yourself
please
you didnt do anything wrong

hyung😊
i did.
i did do something wrong.
i felt like i forced you to walk with me, to hang out with me and to tell me who gguk was.
i'm really sorry tae.

tae🦐
hyung...
please dont be hard on yourself
i didnt feel forced!
dont worry!

hyung😊
i shouldn't hang with you anymore.
it's wrong.

tae🦐
hyung please

hyung😊
no. i'm not going to bother you anymore.
i'm your teacher, just your teacher.
i'm sorry.

tae🦐
hyung, it's okay
read
hyung?
please answer me
read
i dont care anymore.
read
hyung.......
read
you were the second person that made me smile since gguk moved away to japan
read
im happy that you payed instead of me, took me to the café, you didnt stop yourself to put a smile on my face
and you did.
read
please, im sorry for whatever i did

————

namjoon stared at his phone. what taehyung said seemed like he had it to get it off his chest. he never stopped typing, no hesitation of what he said. namjoon's speechless. he didn't know what to type back.

he took a breather, shutting his phone off and got up from the couch, grabbing his keys, putting on his shoes and leaving his apartment,

without a coat.

taehyung's doorbell rung, knowing his father isn't home so he decided to answer it, even though their maid is taking a break, being with her family and all.

taehyung wore a plain black t-shirt, having his blue jeans that was ripped a bit for style. he also had a grey jacket on too, having a natural cold in the house.
he walked over to the door, twisting the doorknob, opening it to reveal someone.

"h-hyung."

without saying anything else, namjoon immediately put his arms around taehyung, pulling him close. the younger felt more cold, noticing that the older only had a t-shirt on.

he was covered in snow that've been falling, having purple lips and arms. he jogged here without a coat nor jacket, just to hug the younger for what he said.

namjoon was actually afraid to bring taehyung down, feeling like he would never put a smile on his face. and he did.

"y-you're so cold..." taehyung said. he closed the door back up and walked towards the couch, quickly grabbing a couple of blankets. "here." he put the blankets over his shoulders.

"wh-why did you come here without a coat? are you crazy?"

namjoon just revealed his smile and rested his head on taehyung's shoulder. "i made you smile."

✘⌧✘