四三 (最後の)

43
(FINAL)
LONG CHAPTER

⌧ my father clapped softly for me as i blowed out my candles with a tiny cake in front of me. i fluttered my eyes and looked up at my dad, chuckling. he pat me on the back for a congratulations of aging more and becoming old like he is.

"appa, it's no big deal." i rolled my eyes, crossing my arms. "it's just a birthday."

"you always loved celebrating because you get a lot of gifts from me and your friends." my father explained.

"i've changed, appa. i work with you now, remember?" i chuckled once again. "i've been working with you for over a year now."

"aish, i'm getting too old then." he rubbed his forehead, sighing. "i'm slowly losing memory, my son."

"it's okay, appa. one day, you will retire and i will take over your job for you."

"you're so good." he said, placing a hand on my shoulder, making me bow slightly. "enjoy your cake. save one up for me."

"yes, appa. rest well." i bowed once again as he walked up to the stairs to go to his room.

as i watched him walk away to his room, i look down at my cake and decided to pull the chair back, sat down on it and grabbed a fork. i rested my arm on the table, resting it down to place my hand on my face to rest.

i poke the fork into the cake and basically scooped up some icing mostly, taking a bite of something that isn't healthy. i sighed, taking another bite of the cake.

i'm twenty three now. it's been four years.

i groaned in boredom, getting up from the chair and going up to my room.
god. everyone has moved on, now i'm thinking about it all over again. jeongguk went back to japan, tagging along with yoongi. jisoo gotten a better job, being a police officer instead of a paramedic, and i started to work with my father. no harm done, i decided to become one of his workers when i graduated. i'm happy.

and...namjoon.
everyone is probably wondering where he went, even his own brother.
yeah. him and i aren't together. he suddenly disappeared in five months after my birthday. he never got in contact with me, never called me, anything. i haven't heard from him in four years. upsetting, right?

i didn't care anymore. he left and disappeared, leaving me alone in the dark. the only person that sticked to me was jimin. of course jeongguk and i are still in contact, i call him one day a week for no reasons sometimes. jimin hung out with me for company, every day when i'm off of work.

in the last four years, i know why he only gave me his instagram instead of his own phone number.
his sugar daddy gets jealous if someone has jimin's phone number. only girls that he's friends with can but no other guys. i've met his sugar daddy before...a lot of tattoos, and inch taller than jimin. he's a wowie for a meetup with him though.

anyways, i'm a single boy again. i've been trying to get laid and all but my job took my virginity apparently. my father just laughed at that, it made me roll my eyes every time i bring it up.

my phone suddenly started to ring when i changed into my other clothes, making me groan in annoyance to grab it and just press the green button—not even looking who was calling and only assumed jeongguk.