6
( BACK TO KTH's POV )

⌧ i held my binder up close to my chest, walking down the hallway. i didn't want to run into mr.kim. no. i don't want to. i really do not want to see him. i feel like skipping his class. that would be in a relief.

i got near the class and quickly stopped my steps. i looked up and stared at the door. i stepped back a couple of steps and turned myself around, walking to another direction.

when i turned around, i looked into the window and immediately made eye contact with mr.kim. i looked away and continued to walk. i was kind of late to class and had a pass to go in. i didn't care, i needed to not get in that class because of namjoon.

"taehyung-ssi!"

i didn't answer. i closed my eyes tight, hoping he goes away.

"taehyung-ah," namjoon grabbed my shoulder and moved me back a bit to stop me. "we need to talk-"

i pulled away immediately, accidentally dropping my binder. i was about to collect the papers that fell out, pick it up and leave but...namjoon was already picking them up for me.

"stop!" i pushed him, making him drop the binder and papers. i quickly gathered them up, got up from my knees and walked away.

"taehyung, please!" he yelled.

"i-i don't want to t-talk to you!" i yelled back, closing my eyes tight.

namjoon sighed, getting back up on his feet. he tried to think of something else to stop me, something that will. the teacher put his hand on his hip, wiping his face to think.

then that name appeared.

"who's gguk!?" he spoke up.

that's when i stopped.
i fluttered my eyes a bunch of times, turning my head a bit to show my side view. did he just say his name? my best friends name?

"h-how do you know him...?" i stuttered, turning my whole self around to stare at him in worry.

namjoon sighed, lowering his head a bit. "you kept saying his name in your sleep, acting like i was him."

i curled my hand into a fist, curling my brows and closed my eyes. i turned myself back around and continued to walk away, leaving him just standing there without an answer.

"he mentioned you to me." i said in my phone.

"why? he doesn't even know me..."

"r-remember when i said that someone was at the door for me?"

"yeah...?"

"i-it was mr.kim and...i fell asleep and kept m-mumbling your name..." i put my hand over my face, closing my eyes tight.

"where you dreaming about me? i-is that how much you miss me?"

i sniffed and wiped my eyes. "i-i don't know ggukie. i-i-i'm afraid to talk to him again..."

"tae, breathe. i'll try to force my eomma to go to korea, alright?"

"y-you don't have to."

"i'm going to visit you. you need me." jeongguk said without hesitation. "do you understand, taehyung?"

"i-i do." i sniffed, scoffing and moving my other hand to my phone, holding my phone with both hands. "thank you, gguk."

"you're welcome. i'll start packing."

i sighed softly, moving the phone away from my ear and ended the call. i closed my eyes as some of my tears fell down.

after that, i went to the office and called my father to pick me up, saying that i'm "sick" so i could get out of school for the rest of the day. he picked me up and brought me home, asking if i needed any medicine to feel better and i just denied and said i needed to rest, saying that i'll take it later.

i lied down on my bed and sighed, closing my eyes tightly. i pulled my pillow close to my chest, acting like i'm hugging someone...like i'm hugging gguk or my mother or... or...

i covered my face with my pillow, trying to erase my mind. why did he come up in mind!? i don't want him! he's my teacher! he's nothing else to me! just a teacher!

i texted jeongguk that i went home, pretending that i was sick. i was about to put my phone down until it buzzed.
it was an email from one of my teachers.

" @kimn sent you a message ! "

of course, it was him. i groaned in annoyance, opening the email anyways.

" @kimn: i'm worried about you taehyung. please, we should talk. "

i rubbed my forehead. he's worried now? all because of what i said in my sleep? i fucking hate this! a teacher is worried about me now!

i knew that my father wasn't home anymore so i threw my phone across my room, yelling out of anger. i actually started crying again, putting my hands over my face, lying back down on my bed where my feet were last time.

i just cried my eyes out, digging my nails into the sheets. i stopped covering my face and just stared at the wall, letting my tears roll from over my nose. i slowly pushed myself up from the bed, wiping my eyes with my sleeve.

i crawled off my bed and went towards my laptop, getting on skype to text jeongguk that i broke my phone out of anger. i also told him that i said the actual reason, my own english teacher sent a email that said he is worrying about me. plus, the whole thing in my room too.

i didn't care if i didn't get a reply, i closed my laptop anyway.

✘⌧✘