二二

22

⌧ i cried and cried in my pillow, tightening my grip on my pillow. namjoon gave me space and stayed outside of the room, having the door creaked open.

jeongguk sat on the edge of my bed, rubbing my back. i couldn't say it to jeongguk yet. i wasn't ready to.

namjoon's facial expression seemed really upset and a bit angry. he knew something probably happened to me. i'm balling my eyes out for god's sake, he certainly knows that something had happen!

"tae, you can tell me. you need to tell me. you never cried this much before." jeongguk whispered, continuing the rub my back.

"i-i don't know gguk..." my voice cracked, closing my eyes tight. "i-i don't want t-to go to school a-anymore."

"why? what happened, tae?"

"i-i can't t-tell you..." i whispered, digging my nails into the pillow.

"tae—"

"no!" i sat up and pushed him off of me. "st-stop trying to get an answer out of me!"

"it'll start hurting you if you keep it to yourself!" jeongguk yelled back at me.

i widen my eyes at him, my face stained with tears. he never yelled at me before. i yelled at him first, i deserved to be yelled at.

"i-i'm sorry."

"don't be sorry." jeongguk said. "you just need to tell me so you won't have to keep it to yourself and suffer with it."

"i-i don't know what h-happened, gguk." my hands started shaking. "i-i'll tell you l-later, okay...?"

jeongguk pulled me into a hug, rubbing my back. "you make sure to tell one of us. don't keep it to yourself."

i nodded, resting my head on his shoulder.

a couple of days later, i stayed home. i did my school work at home instead of being there. i didn't want to go to school anymore.
at the time, i'm pacing back and forth in my room, trying to think of what to do since the school hasn't gave me any work yet.

a light tap on my door, made me jerk my head towards my door. namjoon stood there, looking worried for me. he held his scarf, taking off his beanie slowly. i fluttered my eyes and just looked away.

"what do you want?" i said.

"i wanted to see you today." he said, walking into the room to close the door behind him.

"i-i told gguk to not invite you." i crossed my arms, still facing away from him.

"your father seems worried about you. he told me that you haven't left your room since that day." he put his beanie and scarf on my bed.

"so...?"

"so...he let me up here."

"well, i don't want you here. you can leave now."

"but i don't want to leave." he walked up to me. he rested his head on my shoulder and softly put his arms around my waist. "i miss you."

"i..." my voice caught in my throat, closing my eyes tight. i did i miss him. i really did. but what mr.doh said, it's stuck in my mind. "namjoon i..."

"whatever happened at school, don't be afraid to tell me. i'll do anything to bring up that smile again." he whispered, kissing my cloth shoulder.

gosh, my heart bursted into butterflies. i lowered my head and started crying, my nails dig into my skin. i started crying, lifting my hands up to cover my face.
namjoon turned me around to face him, putting his arms around me whole. he pet the back of my head as i covered my face in his shoulder, being sucked into his coat.

"i-i'm s-so s-sorry!" i cried out, tightening my grip on his shirt.

"don't be sorry, tae." he whispered, moving over to kiss my forehead. "not for this."

"i-i-i missed y-you!" i continued to cry, lowering my head.

"i missed you too, baby." he pet the side of my face. "look at me, tae." i lifted my head up, looking at him up in the eyes. my brows curled, sniffing as he wiped my tears with his thumbs. "tell me what happened." he softly said.

"h-he..." i gulped hard, trying to confess. "m-mr.doh..."

"what did he do?" his brows curled.

"h-he...t-t-touched me. o-on my th-thighs and...o-on my cr..crotch."

i saw namjoon's eyes wide when i confessed, shocked. i closed my eyes tight and rested my head on his shoulder. i just cried my eyes out on him, my grip on him still there. namjoon noticed that i was wearing a t-shirt. he saw bandaids and a bit red marks from under them.
yes, i dig my nails into my skin. i tried to calm myself down by doing that. it was extremely hard to calm down.

namjoon moves both of us over to the side of my bed sitting down. he mentioned the recent bandaids to me and i explained. he told me not to hurt myself like i did. he said if i has an issue, talk to him. i nodded as a response as he continued to wipe my tears away.

"i'll get him fired, tae." he caressed the top of my hand.

"b-but you—"

"i know. but what he did, he doesn't deserve that job anymore. he shouldn't be doing that to begin with."

"hyung..."

"i don't want anyone to hurt you anymore." he put his arms around my waist, kissing my cheek. "you have to tell the principal what happened during your detention."

i bit my lip, nodding slowly.

✘⌧✘