一五

15

⌧ i decided to spin the night with namjoon. jeongguk had other friends in the town and i didn't mind. he can't just stay under my arm like a lost puppy. he can have other friends instead of me like usual. he has japanese friends too since he moved!

at the time, i was packing one pair of clothing and my pajamas for the night. jeongguk was in the room still, talking about the drama that was happening in japan. i rolled my eyes and made some comments to his complaining about others.

"so...this teacher—"

"gguk, for the last time; he's not my teacher anymore. he's my boyfriend and a substitute teacher. yes, he still teaches english but that doesn't stop him." i closed my back and turned towards jeongguk. "plus: his name is kim namjoon. not 'english teacher' as you say." i quoted.

"alright damn." jeongguk put his hands up in defense. "you didn't have to go all psycho on me..." he pouted.

"i'm just saying." i shrugged at my comment, zipping up my bag.

"that was a 'just saying'?" he quoted, raising a brow freakishly. "bitch—you put a whole paragraph on me!"

i just laughed about it. "i'm just...kind of annoyed that you keep calling him a teacher. it's kind of weird for me."

"because he was one, tae." jeongguk crossed his arms. "how come he's not fired instead?"

"gguk, stop. seriously." i stared at him in a annoyed manner.

"okay, sorry sorry..." he looked away.

my phone went off, making me flutter my eyes to see who texted.

————

my king👑
hey.
i'm almost there~

tae🦐
yay! i just got done finishing up

my king👑
i cleaned my house a bit.
it was a bit messy this morning...

tae🦐
that's okay :)

————

i put my phone back down, swinging the backpack onto my shoulder. "he's almost here."

"ooo~ can i meet him today?"

"later on. i think this isn't the best time. i'm about to spin the night with him and..." i sighed. "i don't know, really. just not today."

"okay. some other day then. show him a picture of me~" he waved bye.

"i will." i smiled at him, waving back. "don't mess my room up."

"a hundred percent."

"so, this is my place." namjoon nervously said as he opened his door, revealing his house.

i love his place right away. it's so normal and not fancy like mine. it's simple, barely stylish but seeing some pictures that are just the sky and nature. his house has a small space too, no gigantic rooms.

"it's kind of small—"

"i love it." i smiled big.

"what?" he looked at me with a confused look, closing the door behind him.

"it's so much different that mine. smaller, pictures on the wall...so pretty and simple." i said, smiling softly at namjoon. "i really like your house."

"thank you?" he chuckled as he started taking off his coat and shoes, hanging his coat up. "i can put your bag in my room."

"oh, thank you." i handed him my bag, taking off my coat and shoes, hanging my coat right beside his. i walked over to the room and sat down on the edge of the bed, checking my phone.

" 정국: show my face to him!! "

i rolled my eyes, chuckling. he really wants me to show his face to him. i put my phone back into my pocket, seeing namjoon walking up to me and sat down beside me.

"gguk wants me to show a picture of him to you." i rolled my eyes, simply smiling at namjoon.

he chuckled, tilting his head. "why?"

"i don't know. when you meet him, you'll see him instead of a photo." i said, fiddling with my fingers.

"good. because i rather spend my time looking at you instead." he whispered, winking at me.

i gulped and smiled nervously, a blush going across my face. i covered my mouth, looking away. "oh, shut up..."

"i'm not lying, tae." he scooted closer to me, removing my own hand from covering my face. "why are you covering your beautiful face?"

"because..." i lowered my head, hearing the word that he said to me.

"because..you're blushing~?" he chuckled, lifting my face back up by my chin. "aww, that's cute."

i giggled, looking into his eyes. he kissed the tip of my nose, nudging his nose on mine. i put my arms around his neck, biting my lip.
our lips connected, my hand connecting to the back of his head as our lips were in sync.

he pulled me over onto his lap, depending our kiss. my heart kept vibrating with every touch he gives me, the kiss he gives me, anything he does.

he slowly disconnected our kiss, leaning down and kissing my chin. i suddenly froze at the touch of his lips, making me hitch my breath. this touch felt...amazing. i closed my eyes, brows curling.

"i...hyung..."

"what?" he quickly stopped, looking up at me. "sorry, sorry. a-am i going to far? i-i didn't mean to."

"no, no, no it's just...i-i get this type of feeling..." i rubbed my nape nervously, looking down.

"a good feeling?" he said, raising a brow.

"s-something like that..."

namjoon moved my bangs out of my eyes, smiling softly at me. "i won't go far, tae." he kissed my forehead, petting the back of my head. "i won't hurt you."

✘⌧✘