二四

24
( BACK TO KTH's POV )

⌧ i stared at the computer screen as my eyes became a river from crying. i could barely see anymore, my face is soaked with tears, my eyes couldn't stay wide open anymore. i'm drowning in my own tears.

namjoon is arrested for molestation. i know he wouldn't do that, he would never do that! mr.doh did that to me! he should be the one arrested, not namjoon. he didn't do anything wrong! he was crying in his mugshot, that's the worse part. it made me bawl more than ever.

when principal yen told me on what happened and who told on him, i couldn't help to cry in front of her. she tried to comfort me but i just couldn't accept it. it wasn't namjoon, it wasn't him at all that's there to hug me and make me feel better. not even jeongguk too.

my room was now a complete mess. i messed up my whole bed. the pillows were everywhere, the sheets and blankets were almost falling off the bed. i almost even broke something in my room. that's how upset i was.

now i'm just sitting on the floor, leaning on the bed frame with no happiness coming across my path. some of my tears continued to fall bit but they were slow.

my father suddenly opened my door and saw me sitting on the ground, shocked at the view of my room. "son, what has gotten into you?" he asked, concerned on what's going on.

i replied by saying nothing, continuing to look at the floor. my father went on his knees in front of me and placed a hand on my shoulder. i slowly looked up at him, my eyes lifeless.

"i-i'm broken." i replied.

"what do you mean 'you're broken', son? you have to explain more to let me understand."

i disconnected our eye contact and slowly looked up at the computer screen which had the afk screen at that moment. my father got back on his feet and walked up to my computer, shaking the mouse to reveal the news.
i knew that his eyes wide at it.

"h-he didn't do it." i said, making him look down at me with a shocked face. "b-but i feel l-like it's my fault..." i couldn't help to break down again.

"i don't get it..." he took off his glasses, rubbing his temples.

"i-i did get molested, appa." i confessed. "h-he didn't do it. the one wh-who turned mr.kim in, d-did."

he looks back at the computer screen, seeing more information about the news. i looked back down at the floor, closing my eyes and letting more of my tears fall. their shouldn't be anymore tears. i'm empty.

"why are you crying about this?" he asked.

i couldn't answer. if i answer, my father won't understand and be disgusted. i just couldn't.

"son," he walked up to me, squatting down to me. "tell me why you're crying."

"y-you wouldn't understand, appa." i stuttered out, looking up at my father. "i-i'm afraid t-to tell you..."

he sighed, going back up on his feet. i watched as he walked out of the room, grabbing his phone to the keypad to call someone. i widen my eyes and went on my feet, slowly following him and leaving my room with the door open.

is he going to call the principal? is he going to!? i secretly followed my father to the living room, hearing him start talking on the phone.
huh? he's on the phone with my aunt? why? i sighed in relief that it isn't the principal. if it was, i would be extremely scared. i wouldn't know what to do.

"appa—" i watched as he tried to call her, trying to at least stop him from calling her. "a-appa wait."

"arrest the fucker who touched my son!" my father yelled into the phone, making me flinch a bit.

"a-appa!" i suddenly yelled out, making my father froze.

he slowly turned around at me and lowered his phone from his ear. "did you just...yell at me?"

"i-i did. i w-want you to understand..."

"son, please don't try to explain. i'll take care of the teacher that touched—"

"i-i'm in love." i blurted out, not making eye contact with him, looking somewhere else.

"what?" His brows knitted, walking up to me.

"i-i'm in love w-with m...m-mr.kim." i tried to say clearly, lowering my head and closing my eyes tight. "i'm s-sorry."

"the...the teacher? the one that was your tutor...?" my appa wanted to understand more, awfully confused on what i just said.

i slowly nodded.

he backed up away from me. "i can't believe this..."

"a-appa please—"

"with a teacher!? that's male!?"

"appa please! i-i'm sorry!"

"you're not going back to school!" he yelled once more. "you're homeschooled!"

don't pull out that card.
don't fucking do it, taehyung.
i tightened my fists as my father walks around angrily and continues to yell at me about the situation.
i can't pull out that card. i can't just say it to make him feel like a horrible father...

but he needs to understand.

"wh-why can't you understand like eomma did!?" i yelled. "y-you never accept who i am!"

my father froze.

"yes, i-i'm gay and i accept myself!" i yelled once more, tightening my fists and closing my eyes tight. "and i-i accept that i'm in love with kim namjoon!"

✘⌧✘