5
( THIRD POV )

⌧ "this one is saying that they're having troubles with the times of light, having trouble seeing through their curtains-"

namjoon stopped explaining, looking over at the boy that he is supposed to be teaching and helping with english work. he noticed that he wasn't getting an answer from the boy.

he fluttered his eyes and looked over at the male, seeing him peacefully asleep.
his eyes uncovered from his bangs being to the side, his head down as his mouth was slightly opened. his eyelashes kissed his cheeks, his hands didn't have a feeling, namjoon seeing the bandaids wrapped around his fingers.

the older put his pencil down, putting his elbow down on the desk and putting his hand on the side of his face. he just stared at his student, looking at every detail the boy had.

namjoon moved his hand towards taehyung's face, moving one string of hair out of his face. he fluttered his eyes, moving his hand back to his bubble—

until his hand was pulled back right to him, being trapped in both of taehyung's arms. namjoon fluttered his eyes, seeing the boy snuggle his arm. the older wanted to pull away but he didn't want to bother him. he looked comfortable.

"no...don't let go again, gguk..." taehyung groaned in his sleep, holding tighter on his arm.

who's gguk? namjoon curled his brows. that gguk guy isn't apparently here for him. he accepted the comfort that the boy is having, feeling the boy's fingers slide up to his hand.

the older felt taehyung's warm fingers slide into his cold hand. the older didn't know what to do, slowing getting up from the chair he's sitting in. he moved his other hand to taehyung's back, trying his best to move him from the desk to the boy's bed.

he moved him a bit, suddenly the boy's arms wrapped around his neck. namjoon started to panic, fluttering his eyes a bunch of times.

"tae—"

"no..." taehyung whined, curling him up on him more. "please don't leave me..." his voice cracked.

namjoon fluttered his eyes. he sounded really upset if he left at all. the older looked down at his face to see his closed eyes started to drip of tears.
he's crying...but he thinks that i'm that gguk guy... namjoon sighed softly. he couldn't just let go and let him be like this. he had to stay.

namjoon softly put taehyung down on the bed, the younger's arms still wrapped around the male. the older grabbed the blanket and put it on his waist.

taehyung suddenly pulled him down, namjoon's face suddenly landing on the boy's chest. the older started to panic, trying to push himself off of him but his grip is too strong.

namjoon sighed and gave up, resting his head on the male's chest. this is crazy. he needs to let the boy sleep but he needs to leave.
his phone suddenly started buzzing, making him reach into his pocket to grab his phone.

" 윤기 is calling ! "

his friend is calling him, ugh. he's awfully busy, having one of his students' arms around his neck.

"hey, hyung—i'm busy at the moment."

"busy with what? your hot english voice that every school girl dreams to be with you? wait... tell me you aren't at one of their houses!?"

it's certainly not a girl. "no! you have it all wrong, hyung. i'm tutoring one of my students but it isn't a girl. i'm busy, bye!"

namjoon ended the call and sighed. he looked over at taehyung to see if he woke him up at all. thank god he didn't.
the older decided to moved over, leaning on the bed frame as taehyung's stuck onto his side and didn't leave or let go.

the older got tired, blinking as his eyelids got heavy. his head moved down, slowly falling asleep. taehyung curled and curled up on him more, trying to get comfortable again.

"gguk...are you working out again...?" taehyung asked in a mumble, randomly giggling.

he fluttered his eyes and pushed himself up from the male he's laying on. he got up from who he's laying on and rubbed his face, fluttering his eyes open.

"gguk—" when he opened his eyes, he saw his own english teacher on his bed, sleeping on it.

taehyung immediately fell off his bed, hitting his head on the ground. "a-ah." he rubbed the back of his head, his eyes got blurry.

when his eyes got blurry, his eyes started watering. it's like he's crying but only crying from pain.
what did he do? did he fall asleep while he was being tutored? but why is mr.kim asleep? on his bed?

taehyung suddenly got a major headache, coughing loudly. he covered his mouth, lowering his head.

namjoon fluttered his eyes open, hearing the boy cough. he lifted himself up from the bed frame and looked around the room, spotting the boy on the ground.

"taehyung? are you alright?" namjoon pushed himself off of the bed, walking over to taehyung.

"d-don't touch me..." the boy mumbled.

"did you hit your—"

"d-don't touch me!" he yelled this time, pushing himself back.

"i'm sorry."

taehyung pushed himself up from the ground, twisting his doorknob and quickly leaving his own room.
namjoon curled his brows and sighed. he guessed that taehyung was pretty freaked out that they were cuddling each other.

namjoon curled his brows and rubbed his forehead. "i fucked up. i should of pushed him off of me..." he mumbled to himself.

✘⌧✘