一四

14

⌧ namjoon picked off some blossom from the blossom tree, handing the group of the tiny flowers to me. i giggled but he didn't aim at my hand to give it to me, he moved the beanie a bit from my ear and put the group of small blossoms on top of my ear.

i fluttered my eyes at the sudden move, smiling softly from it. he chuckled at my supposedly cuteness as i put my hands on his arm, wrapping myself around it. he kissed on top of my head, putting one arm around me. i kept my cheeky smile across my face, lowering my head as we both decided to keep walking somewhere else.

"so...i-is this what a date is?" i asked, looking up at him, quickly blinded by the sun.

"yes." he answered, moving his and above my eyes for a shadow to cover my eyes. "it's a bit more awkward than a first hang out, honestly."

"ah."

"so, gguk came back from japan?" he questioned, looking down at me.

"it's jeongguk." i chuckled, shaking my head. "i call him gguk for short."

"right. so japan."

"oh yeah—i um...r-remember when i pushed y-you away from me that one school day?" i fiddled with my fingers.

"yeah..." he sighed sadly. "i was afraid you would hate me." he mumbled, rubbing his nape.

"i-i called him about it, s-saying i was afraid and that i didn't know what to do. he told his eomma to let him go to see me." i confessed, nervous to look up at him.

he suddenly stopped our steps and put both of his hands on my shoulders. i fluttered my eyes from the sudden movement he did.

"hyung, it was back then. i-i'm okay now." i chuckled lightly, rolling my eyes.

"let me say this tae." he lift his hand up to the side of my face. "i never seen you smile before when you got into my class. i felt like that i would never make you smile. but when i became your tutor to catch up, i thought that i could help you a bit with that. when you fell asleep i just...felt something like my heart fluttering. i told myself that i'll make you the happiest boy in the world. when you told me to get away from you or something like that, i thought you would hate me forever."

"hyung..."

"no. tae," he sighed. "i started liking you more when we hung out. i felt so horrible when i terrified you and i felt like you'll never forgive me ever again. i'm glad we talked about it and made it more clearer for us. for the other things i've done, deep in my heart, i do really apologize for what i've done to pressure you to talk to me. thank you, taehyung."

i was speechless. i fluttered my eyes a bunch of times as he caressed my cheekbone with his thumb. i didn't realized i was tearing up, feeling it role down my cheek and seeing my reflection in his eyes.

he chuckled, lifting his other hand up to wipe both of my eyes. "are these happy tears?" namjoon said with another chuckle. "i didn't mean to make you cry~"

i smiled, making my eyes turn into a crescent moon. a big smile. i decided not to say anything and jump onto him, putting my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. thank god that he caught me right away, knowing i was about to do that anyways.

namjoon started laughing cutely as i kissed his cheek a few times, giggling with more tears rolling down my cheeks. he cares about me so much. it hurts to be cared this much, instead of jeongguk. namjoon's different. he's much older, more mature, smart, caring and honest. that's all i need.

i looked at him with teary eyes, seeing him smiling back at me. he leaned in and pressed his lips onto mine, not caring who saw. i of course kissed back, putting my hand behind his head. every time he kissed me, my heart vibrates in excitement. i couldn't stop smiling through the kiss, he's so gentle with me.

our kiss was passionate, holding me close so i wouldn't slip off of him. he disconnected out kiss, kissing on the top of my cold nose. i giggled at that, telling him that he could let go of me so i could get on my feet again. he did let me go.

"y-you said all of that cause of gguk." i chuckled, wiping my eyes a bit from tears.

"i actually didn't. i said it because i wanted you to know how much it means to me." he placed a hand on the side of my face, caressing my cheekbone with his thumb again. "i care a lot about you, tae." my eyes turned into crescent moons again as he kissed around my face. "gosh you're so cute! stop it!" he squealed, threatening his hands to pinch my face.

i giggled at that, wrapping my arms around his neck again, pulling him down because i'm a bit shorter than he is. he put his arms around my waist, kissing my lips every time i was near his lips.

"when will i meet this 'jeongguk' of yours?" namjoon suddenly asked, raising a brow dramatically.

i just chuckled at him. "you'll get to see him, hyung." i winked playfully.

✘⌧✘