二七 [ユンクク章]

27
[yoonkook chapter]
( THIRD POV )

⌧ namjoon sighed, leaning on the doorframe. "you have a visitor."

"i don't care. tell them to go away." yoongi replied, holding his legs around his arms, staying seated on his bed without getting up, nor moving.

"give that guy a chance. what if he wants to—"

"no!" yoongi yelled, tightening his grip on his leg. "tell him to fucking leave!"

namjoon clenched his teeth, closing his eyes. he quietly left his hyung's room, closing the door behind him. he walked down the small stairs to the two younger boys downstairs.

taehyung lifted his head to see his boyfriend as jeongguk looked extremely nervous, close to biting his nails off but bit his bottom lip instead.

"jeongguk-ah." namjoon sighed, rubbing his nape. "i don't know if you can help him get out of his shell."

"namjoon-hyung. i want to try my best to help him. i've deal with tae—no of fence—so please, hyung." jeongguk put his hands in a praying manner, begging.

"gguk...he's hard to deal with." taehyung placed his hand on the back of the youngest's. "are you sure?"

"i'm sure."

"i can give you types of details." namjoon mumbled, making the boy nod for an answer to tell him. "he's replies usually negative as a yelling manner, he has a strong type of depression, he never leaves his room...uh, he pushes me away a lot—will that be okay with you?"

jeongguk nods. "thank you, namjoon-hyung. i promise you that i'll take good care of him."

"good because you're have to be staying at my place for a little to take care of him." namjoon nervously rubbed his nape.

"what?" taehyung suddenly spoke up, looking up at his boyfriend. "are you sure about this, joonie? will it be safe—"

"yoongi-hyung isn't that type of person to stab someone in their sleep. you'll be fine, jeongguk." namjoon pulled his boyfriend close, rubbing his back.

the youngest sighed in relief.

taehyung and namjoon left, leaving yoongi and jeongguk alone in the same house.

the younger took a deep breath, putting his backpack down that is full of his clothes, charger and other things that he might need. he picked up his phone to check the time. it's already 21:00(9:00pm). he has to meet yoongi now.

jeongguk nervously walked up stairs to see the door cracked open. he slowly walked up to the door and pushed it open, revealing the older's room that he saw for the very first time. it was messy for sure, the floor was sort of clear to walk through.

"namjoon, i told you to leave—oh." yoongi turned around and saw the boy standing there, seeming nervous. "who the fuck are you?"

that's weird, he doesn't look like shit. jeongguk rubbed the back of his nape, lowering his head. yoongi's hair was bedhead, a scar on his cheek, pure black clothes that wasn't where it was supposed to be. the boy just took a deep breath before speaking.

"my name is jeon—"

"i don't really care who you are, kid. get out of my house, mainly my room." he growled at him, then realized something. "wait. d..did namjoon pay you!?"

"n-no! he didn't!" jeongguk lifted his hands up in defense, getting all worried now. "i-i promise you."

"aish. that boy," he rubbed his forehead. "getting me a fucking young babysitter that's probably a fucking sophomore..." he started to get a headache.

"i'm a senior and i-i've heard about you from my friend." jeongguk nervously said, putting his hands together.

"so?"

"so...i-i wanted to help you when namjoon-hyung told me about you."

"help me...? the fuck do you mean like that?" his brows knitted.

"i heard you don't take your medicine often and...that you needed someone to take care of you..."

"why does this matter to you? i don't even fucking know you." he looked away. "just leave. you don't need to help me. i'm fine."

"i'm not leaving." jeongguk lifted his arms up and crossed it on his chest, growing a bit of confidence. "i'll make sure you take you medicine every night and morning."

"didn't you just hear me, kid? i'm fine and get out of my damn house for god's sake!"

"is the house labeled under your name?" jeongguk raised a brow.

"yes."

jeongguk just stared at him. "i can tell your lying. namjoon-hyung told me that your index finger twitches."

yoongi looks down at his index finger and saw it twitching, immediately covering it with his other hand. yoongi slightly blushed from being exposed of lying, making the younger smirk up proudly.

"fine. i'm lying. it's under joon's name because he has a successful life and i don't. fuck you." yoongi turned away with his arms crossed, suddenly starting to pout.

"namjoon-hyung is going to be gone for a little bit so...you only have me to talk to." jeongguk walked up to the male's bed, sitting on the edge of it. "he told me a bit about you that...you're older than me—which makes you my hyung—, you're afraid to leave your room, you're not really happy with life."

"ha. ha. life fucking sucks, period." yoongi rolled his eyes. "why don't you detail me fucking more to make things worse for me?"

"yoongi-hyung." jeongguk sighed softly. "don't you want to know about me?"

"no."

"i actually live in japan, i'm just visiting my friend for a while." he gladly answered, not caring if he said no. "i was actually born here though."

yoongi's head slowly lifted up. "japan?" he turned towards the younger who is sitting on the edge of his bed. "i...i always wanted to go to japan."

"really?" jeongguk smiled, earring a slight nod from the older. "japan is really beautiful, hyung. the pink cherry blossoms blow you away so quickly when you see them. i see japanese students past through them everyday."

"is it..really pretty there?"

jeongguk noticed how his eyes didn't seem angry, they seemed...soft. the older's mood slowly changed when he brought up japan. he guesses that the older really likes japan, the trees more.

"very pretty, hyung." the boy answered, smiling across his face.

✘⌧✘