二一

21

TW

⌧ i answered namjoon's question yesterday. i did give him an answer before he had to go home. i said that i wouldn't leave him, i would just honestly ignore him if any of it happens. i wouldn't know what i would really do.

i got detention today. i didn't know why but i just got it in my chemistry class. my father is really pissed at me and i apologized millions of times to him. i don't like how he gets upset with me. i told him that i don't know why i got detention, the teacher just game me detention!

"m-mr.doh, why do i have detention? i'm doing good in this class." i had to ask, sitting at my natural desk with my hand on my face and my elbow on my desk.

"this." he handed me a piece of paper, putting it down on my desk. "i didn't get a paper from you and this was a week ago."

i looked down at the paper he gave me, tilting my head. "w-we've never done this paper, mr.doh." i lifted the paper up.

"you weren't there on that day, remember?" he pulled in a chair and sat down beside me.

right. my panic attack. that's why i missed a day.

"o-oh. i'm sorry i missed that day mr.doh... i-it was a medical issue."

"that's okay. i can still help you."

i noticed he got a little closer to me, our knees almost touching. i suddenly felt self conscious, hitting my own knees together.

the teacher started explaining what i missed. i grabbed a pencil and listened to what he said, writing a couple of things down with my pencil so that i could understand it a little bit more.

i suddenly felt a hand place down on my knee. i froze when i felt the teacher's hand on my knee. i tried my best to ignore it as i continued to work, trying my best not to stutter when i talk to question something.

his hand now slid up to my thigh, that's when i had to say something.

"wh-what are you d-doing?" i looked up at him, trying to move my leg away.

"what do you mean, taehyung?"

"y-you're touching me..." i moved my hand to his to take it off my thigh, scooting back.

"and you like that...don't you?" his brows raised, getting even closer to me.

"wh-what?" i widen my eyes.

"you let that teacher touch you, didn't you?"

he's taking about namjoon... namjoon never touched me like this. he didn't do anything like this! he's more patient than this dumbass is! i didn't know what to do.

"m-mr.doh, please stop t-touching me." i said, trying my best to push him off again.

"why are you trying to push away?" he questioned. "you like it, don't you?" his hand went closer and closer to my crotch.

"i-i dont—please g-get off." i felt so weak and i couldn't gain my strength.

"mr.kim doesn't want you in general, taehyung? do you realize that? he's just wants you for your body."

no. no he doesn't. he doesn't want me like that. he wants me as a boyfriend, not a sex toy. he's lying!

"n-no he doesn't." i said, closing my eyes tight.

"you're just horny spaz for him. you mean nothing to him. aren't you not processing that clearly?" he put his hand right on my crotch.

my strength finally hit and i immediately push him off. he fell down to the ground as i started packing my stuff up and jogged towards the door in the classroom. i turned around before i left;

"y-you don't know anything, mr.doh!" i yelled. "l-leave me alone!" i quickly left the classroom, taking out my phone to call jeongguk.

i need him to pick me up. this detention was a setup. i wasn't missing work at all!
i felt so disgusting. my knees felt like jelly when he touched me. i didn't know what to do. i felt like a toy to him. namjoon would never do this to me.

"tae, what's up?"

"p-pick me up." i started to tear up, closing my eyes tight. "p-pick me up right n-now."

"whoa, whoa, what's going on tae? what happened?" he started to sound worried.

"j-just pick me up!" i couldn't help to yell and end the phone call.

i got to the edge of the school, sitting down on the edge of a sidewalk. my grip on my phone got tight, waiting and waiting for jeongguk to appear.

i saw a car drive up in front of me, seeing the window being rolled down to reveal a face.

"n-namjoon?"

"get in, tae." he said, pushing the passenger door open.

"wh-what are you—"

"i got a text from jeongguk. he said you sounded really upset, c'mon."

i just got up on my feet, walking over and getting into the car. i sat down on the passenger seat and closed the door beside me, letting namjoon start driving.

he kept looking over at me to know if i'm okay. "tell me what happened." he spoke up.

i stayed silent. i didn't want to talk. i can't talk to him. i need to talk to jeongguk. i can't tell namjoon yet. i just can't.

"is it something you need to tell jeongguk first?"

he knows me so well. i slowly looked over at him and nodded. i looked back down at my lap.

for the rest of the ride, we stayed silent.

✘⌧✘