一三

13

⌧ i woke up, lifting my head up to see myself cuddling jeongguk like i normally do. his arms were around my waist, legs just laying on top of mine. i pushed myself up, sitting up to look around the room.

i rubbed my nape, stretching my arms up as i pushed him and the blanket off of me, grabbing my phone to check the time, nine in the morning. sigh. wait. last night... what happened last night?

i gasped and immediately covered my mouth. i remember...i kissed namjoon and he kissed me back. he snaked his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. i couldn't help to curl up a smile, placing my other hand on my face.

i quietly squealed, kicking my feet in the air. i can't believe i kissed him! i can't believe i pulled him back in! i never kissed anyone before!

i heard jeongguk groaned in annoyance, moving around to look at him. "why were you squealing...?"

"oh—uh, n-nothing..." i uncovered my mouth, clearing my throat. "an idol just posted a photo on instagram..." i lied.

"ooo." jeongguk cooed, sitting up and scooting himself over to me. "which idol? you like a lot of them."

"uh....park jaebum...?"

"the guy with the lion tattoos? really?" he scoffed. "he shows off his tats a lot lately."

"y-yeah." i rubbed my nape, my phone suddenly popping up a notification.

————

hyung😊
good morning tae.
slept well?

tae🦐
good morning
i did, did you?

hyung😊
yes, i did.
listen...um......
about the kiss....
did you..like it???

tae🦐
yes
i did like it, hyung
did you?

hyung😊
of course i did.

tae🦐
that was my first kiss actually

hyung😊
it was?
was it meant for someone else?
i'm sorry i took that away

tae🦐
no
dont be sorry for it
i wanted it to be you

hyung😊
really?
i'm honored.
do you want to...hang out again like last time?

tae🦐
i really want to but
i have company
gguk came two days ago and he will want to come too

hyung😊
oh.
that's okay though, he can join us.

tae🦐
but
i rather us two.........

hyung😊
oh?
really?
i thought...
okay.

tae🦐
yeah......
is that ok?

hyung😊
it's no problem tae :)
i'll get the schedule ready.

————

"who's that?" jeongguk said, trying to look over my shoulder to look at my phone screen.

i immediately jerked away, shutting my phone off. "n-nothing!"

"who were you texting?" his brows knitted, tilting his head. "seemed like the person was making you smile~ wait." he gasped. "was it that teach—"

i pushed him, whining from him mentioning him like that. "stop~!"

"oh come on! i know you're a hidden gay, it's not bad to talk about someone you like which is a male." he chuckled, nudging me playfully. "if it's the teacher, so be it." he pat his shoulder. "go on, tell me about him~"

"h-he's a substitute now." i said, sighing sadly. i looked up at jeongguk. "he blamed himself because of me and i felt awful. th-the other students were getting suspicious about us and...and they saw us on that one day..." i confessed, appearing water in my eyes. "wh-when i held his hand."

jeongguk's brows curled, hopefully understand that i was upset. he saw one of my tears fall and quickly wiped it away with his thumb and pulled me into a hug. i fluttered my eyes and just rested my head on his shoulder. i wasn't really that upset. i just felt bad for namjoon, basically losing his job.

"ggukie." i lift up my head from his shoulder to look at him.

"yeah?"

"h-he wants me to go out—"

"go then." jeongguk interrupted.

"what?"

jeongguk just smiled softly at me, chuckling. "if it's someone you like, go. i can't stop you because i'm your best friend!" he nudged me playfully. "you should know i'm not one of those people. i let you go. i don't trap you in my cage."

i smiled big. i'm glad i have a friend like him. he's not an abusive nor a negative friend. he's the perfect best friend i ever had. i just didn't want to lose a friend like him. i never want to lose a friend like him. at all. i'll repeat that all i want because it's true.

i put my arms around him, giving him an actual hug. he chuckled at my softness, hugging back and rubbing my back. i kept saying a lot of 'thank yous' to him, proud that he isn't those kind of people.

"okay, okay! now text him that i'm not going and all. just you and him." he smiled at me, caressing my back now.

"okay." smiled at him with eyes that are watery.

————

tae🦐
hyung?

hyung😊
yes?

tae🦐
ggukie isnt going to be in the way between us.
he said that he doesnt control me and that i can go without him and all

hyung😊
you...told him about us?

tae🦐
dont worry!
he isnt that kind of person that youre probably thinking of
hes an amazing best friend and will keep it between us and all
please be okay with it

hyung😊
i understand :)
don't worry tae!
as long as he keeps it between us.

tae🦐
he will keep it to himself
so...i can go to the hang out thing.

hyung😊
let's call it a date instead of a hang out.

————

✘⌧✘