四〇

40
( BACK TO KTH's POV )

⌧ he's never coming back. i punched my wall and made a dent, almost broken that one of the maids wrapped a bandage around it. i've basically been crying daily since namjoon just left without saying goodbye to me or anything.

i wore my boxers, white t-shirt and my silky robe over it. i paced back and forth in my room, wanting to erase the issues that's going through my head with namjoon by hitting my head in anger.
i decided to walk out of my room and go straight to the kitchen.

the maid that's cleaning the main room saw me walk down the steps. "is your hand doing alright, mr.taehyung?" she asked.

"yeah it's fine. it's whatever." i replied quickly, opening the cabinet that belonged to my father and his friends, ignoring the fact that it's my fathers.

"uh..mr.taehyung—"

"don't. say. anything." i growled at her, grabbing three bottles of soju and closed the cabinet.

i walked back upstairs and to my room, slammed my door and locked the door. i sat down on my bed and opened one of the bottles, tasting it first before i started gulping the drink down.
i coughed and coughed, letting go of the bottle to make it roll down and hit the ground.

i grabbed another bottle and opened it.

( THIRD POV )

namjoon knocked on the door, waiting for an answer by rocking his heels in worry. he missed taehyung and regrets for running out without hesitation.
the door opened and revealed one of the maids.

"hello. is taehyung here?" namjoon spoke politely, rubbing his hands nervously.

"yes. you may come in." she moved out of the way, letting the male into the house.

namjoon took his coat off, putting the coat around one of his arms. he rubbed the back of his nape nervously, looking at the maid. "is he in his room?"

"yes but, it might be locked." the maid walked over to one of the small cabinets and started to dig for a key to taehyung's room.

"locked? why is it locked?" namjoon curled his brows, walking up to her. "is he alright?"

"he punched a wall and...he took a few bottles of soju from his father's cabinet..." she walked up to namjoon and handed the key to him. "i honestly didn't know what to do. he didn't want me to stop him."

"it's alright, i'll try to fix it. thank you for telling me." namjoon gave her a quick hug then quickly went upstairs, basically running upstairs.

as namjoon got upstairs, he turned the doorknob before he would unlock it, just to make sure. he put the key in the knob and twisted it open, pushing the door.

"oh baby..." namjoon frowned, closing the door behind him to walk up to taehyung.

taehyung was passed out, laying on the bed with three empty soju bottles in front of him. he still had one soju bottle in his hand. the other hand had the bandage wrapped around it.
namjoon walked up to the bed and moved the bottles out of the way, carefully shaking the younger awake.

taehyung only groaned and fanned his hand away from being bothered when trying to sleep. namjoon sighed and tried his best to take off taehyung's robe, moving his coat to the side and the robe.

"c'mon baby." namjoon mumbled, carefully picking up taehyung up to make him sit up. "wake up and tell me why you're drunk." he softly slapped the side of his face.

"nghh, leave me alone..." taehyung replied drunkly, trying to push him off.

"aish, you need sober pills..." he sighed. "can you take a sleeping pill for me, tae?" namjoon cupped his face to make him face the older.

"fauck your pilllnnssszz..." taehyung groaned, giving up on trying to push the older off. he put his head on namjoon's shoulder and closed his eyes, almost falling asleep again.

"you sound like yoongi." namjoon sighed again, deciding to sit down on the bed. he slicked his hair back and sighed. "why did you drink..." he rubbed his forehead.

"cuz i wuvie my boyfrwendie." taehyung giggled like a girl, hiccuping after. he poked namjoon's bellybutton playfully, giggling more.

"okay, let's let you sleep until you're sober the next day." namjoon carefully lift taehyung up from his shoulder and slowly lied him down on the bed, grabbing the blanket and putting it on the boy. "rest, alright?"

"mmmm."

namjoon pet his head as he stared at taehyung's hand, his frown still across his face. he wouldn't be able to punch a wall if he was still with him. but he wasn't. he became a pussy and just left the house. he didn't stay and just argued with him, he left.

namjoon decided to lay down with him, taking off his shoes and taking off his jacket. he got comfortable behind him, not putting a blanket on himself and just put his arms around taehyung. he shoved his face in his shoulder and closed his eyes.

"i'm sorry i left." namjoon whispered, caressing the boy's arm. "it's just that jisoo is the only family i have and...i was afraid to lose a trustworthy family member."

he knows that taehyung wouldn't reply, slightly snoring from being too relax with alcohol going through his system still. namjoon sighed softly, caressing his arm with his thumb. he slowly closed his eyes, and tried to drift off to sleep.

✘⌧✘