3

⌧ i stared at my hands while my father cooks dinner. i'm at the dinner table, already set our table up, waiting for the food.

i picked up my phone from the table, checking the time and also texting jeongguk back. he seemed like he's bored, texting like he's drunk but i know he isn't. he's not the person that'll go, do illegal things without me knowing.

————

kookie🍪
when r u gonna be done eatinggggg?

pandatae🐼
im waiting on the food...
you know it's disrespectful if i call you rn
my dad will get pissed!

kookie🍪
ik ik...
i just don't like waiting 😫😫

pandatae🐼
im sorry :(
but you have to
when im done eating, ill text u when

kookie🍪
uwu kay
CANT WAIT TO PLAY OVERWATCH WITH U
AAAAAAAAAAAAA

————

i chuckled. i can't wait either. i want to play overwatch when i'm done eating.

"taehyung, can you help me with the cucumbers?" my father suddenly asked.

"sure." i put my phone down beside my empty plate and went to my father that is at the kitchen counter.

i decided to walk around after dinner, having my hands shoved into my pockets—which my pockets were connected to my hoodie. i love the cold night, seeing the sunset, seeing the moon go up with the stars...

my bedroom ceiling is actually covered in fake tiny stars. it only shined when the lights are off, looking down at my bed. it always made me fall asleep, just staring at them until my eyes got too tired and i go to a good dream.

i suddenly tripped on something, not seeing what it was. i fell onto the concrete sidewalk, quickly cutting my knees that ripped tiny bandaids on there already. i also cut my hands, bottom of my palms.

i pushed myself up, sitting on the concrete and just sat there. i felt tears gather up in my eyes, looking down at my hands to see my palms bleeding. i looked down at my knees to see my pants ripped and bleeding too.

i started to cry. i had to let out my pain, i just needed to cry. i'm such a baby. i didn't care how old i was. age doesn't matter when i cry. i just started hurting when i fell.

"taehyung?"

i jumped in fear, scrunching myself up in my spot on the ground. i didn't know who it was, i didn't care who it was. i wanted jeongguk. he always comfort me in these ways. but jeongguk is all the way in japan. not near me anymore.

i heard footsteps walking towards me and the random person squatted down to my level. i lowered my head more so they couldn't see my face, my longs bangs covering my eyes still.

"what happened? are you okay?" the male asked.

i shook my head no, answering truthfully. i felt horrible. i have to put more bandaids on me, mostly on my knees and hands.
i decided to look up to see who is trying to help. i widen my eyes, fluttering my eyes.

"m-mr.kim." i spoke up with a shaky voice, lowering my head back down.

"let me see your hand." he offered.

i shakily moved my hand towards him, letting him examine my hand. he slightly hummed, looking up at me. "you need to rinse your hands and knees." he said. "how far are you from home?"

"n-not that f-far." i replied in a bad stutter, pushing myself up to stand.

"okay. let me take you home. what's your address?"
i told him my address, letting him help me by both of us standing up.

we walked to my place, my father wasn't home during his time because of work. i unlocked my door, pushing it open to show the first room. the view of the house is just big, the inside of my house is very fancy. it's how my life is.

mr.kim asked where my first aid is. i told him that they're in the bathroom, pointing where the bathroom is as i sat on the couch slowly.
after that, he sat beside me, having the first aid kit placed down on the coffee table.

"let me see your hand." he said as i extended my arm to reveal the cuts on my palm.

he softly wipe my hand with a wet cold wash rag, making me hiss from the reaction. he undid some bandaids, carefully placing them down on my palm. after he was done with my hands, he wrapped it up with white bandages over the bandaids.

"you will need new pants since these are ripped..." mr.kim said as he carefully put the bandaids on the cuts, on my knees.

i watched as he carefully did it, seeing him go careful on my knees. i fluttered my eyes in realization, feeling the tip of his fingers slide on my knees a bit sometimes.

"th-thank you." i suddenly said, looking up at him.

"you're welcome, taehyung. you can call me namjoon if you want outside of school." he replied.

i fluttered my eyes, nodding.
namjoon. that's his real name instead of his last name. it seemed like a sweet and simple name.

he got done with my knees, putting away the first aid as he walked over to the bathroom and put it back. i took my pants off and grabbed the blanket, covering my legs.

namjoon came back later, smiling softly at me. "make sure to watch your step next time."
i nodded, not making contact as namjoon grabbed his jacket that he's been holding on to.

"th-thank you..a-again..."

he smiled a bit bigger. "you're welcome again. see you monday?"

"yes."

✘⌧✘