一九

19

⌧ namjoon arrived at my place not so long ago. jeongguk told him more about the situation and what to do if it ever happens again. he understood everything as i just lied there, with my head near the edge of the bed. i watched tiredly while they talked. their voices sounded kind of muffled to me a bit.

jeongguk finally left, locking the door behind him with the spare key he had for my house. yes, i'm the one that made him a key. it's like a gift that i gave him. he actually did appreciate that i made a key to my house for him, even though, he doesn't live here. heh.

at the time, namjoon is in my room. he played with my hair softly as i rested from the panic attack and tried my best to sleep. he whispered some soft things to me in my ear, making me giggle a couple of times by the funny ones.
he curled on my back, snuggling me. he put his arms around my waist and shoved his face on my shoulder blade. i heard him softly breathing through his nose, caressing my side with his thumb.

i was finally able to rest. i woke up with no one snuggling my back anymore. i stretched out, moving to lay on my back instead of my stomach. my eyes were still closed so i didn't know who was there or not.

until i heard a type of coffee cup placed down on the nightstand. for sure i smelled coffee. there was a bit of rustling on the bed, seeming like namjoon was getting back on the bed. i fluttered my eyes open and saw the male hovering over me.

"good afternoon~" he cooed, moving his hand to the side of my face, swiping my bangs to the side.

i slightly chuckled, weakly smiling. "hi..." i replied with a drowsy low voice.

"how are you feeling?" he ran his fingers though my hair. "do you remember what happened this morning?"

"yes." i sadly sighed. "i'm sorry for that. gguk made you worry for me.."

"don't be sorry." he softly said. "i'm glad he told me. i a lot care about you."

"it's a natural panic attack, hyung." i nervously chuckled. "it doesn't really matter—"

"it really does." namjoon hovered on me more, getting a hold of my chin softly. "tae, i never felt this feeling before and i don't want to get rid of it."

i fluttered my eyes. his thumb went up to my bottom lip and stared at them, rubbing my bottom lip. i lifted up my hands and put my arms around his neck, caressing the back of his head.

"tae, can i..." namjoon stopped his words, scoffing. "never mind." he lowered his head a bit.

"ask me." i said, making him look at me in the eyes. "ask me the question, hyung."

"but i-i don't know if—"

"you'll know when you say it." i chuckled. "when i answer."

"can i make you mine? and mark you up...?"

mark me? like...like hickies? i never been marked up before. is it crazy that i actually want him to? i can't have it on my neck though. if i do, my dad will see! i need it on my chest—wait, oh my gosh, why am i thinking about it on where it should go?

i just spilled the words out of my mouth. "yes."

"what?"

"will this answer your question?" i pulled him down and pressed his lips onto mine.

our lips started moving together, namjoon moving his arms around my waist. i kept my hands around his neck, depending he kiss more. i felt his teeth bite down on my bottom lip, making me squirm a bit.

he kissed the crease of my lips, going down to my chin. i bit my lip as he did, curling up on him with my legs too. i felt his lips place down on my neck, brows curling. my neck's sensitive—i didn't want to make a sound. if i do, i feel like i'll put out a weird vibe.

i softly closed my eyes, tightening my grip on the back of his head. namjoon lifted one of his hands up to my free hand and placed his hand on top of mine. he got to my collarbone and licked it first, kissing the same spot over and over again.

i took a deep breath, feeling him sink his teeth into my skin. i couldn't help to breathe out a moan, feeling him suck on my skin to make his mark. i felt his lick my collarbone one more time and looked up at me.

"it looks pretty on you." he whispered, caressing the hickey he gave me. "wish i could give you more..."

"hyung," i sighed, covering my face with both of my hands. "that felt...nice."

"like...pleasure?" namjoon raised a brow, blushing from what he did. i answer by nodding, keeping my face covered. he just giggled, moving my hands away from covering my face. he kissed the tip of my nose. "sorry if it made you embarrassed."

"s-sort of..." i blushed hard, looking away with a time smile across my face.

he chuckled at me, nudging his nose onto mine like he's a dog that wants to be petted. he decided to rest his head on my chest, putting his arms back around my waist.

"you're too cute for this world." namjoon whispered.

✘⌧✘