三三

33
( BACK TO KTH's POV )

⌧ i should dye my hair. it's always been a black hair color. wait—am i allowed to dye my hair? my birthday is in like two weeks. i think i can. but should i ask permission since i still live with my father? ugh, i don't know...

"mr.taehyung?"

i fluttered my eyes and stopped looking at myself in the mirror, turning around to look at one of the maids at the doorframe of my room. "yes?" i spoke up with a slight smile.

"you have a visitor waiting in the main room."

i gasped happily, growing a big smile. "is it my namjoonie?"

"i think so?" she slightly chuckled, tucking her hair behind her ear. "he sure looks like your namjoonie though."

your namjoonie. i couldn't help to giggle with that reply that she gave—wait. he looks like my namjoonie? i fluttered my eyes, raised a brow.

"wait, really? so, it isn't him?"

"i don't know if it's him sir..." she sounded nervous.

"ah, okay. i'll be down there soon."

she bowed politely and walked out.

i walked down stairs, getting off the last step. i tucked a piece of hair behind my ear and looked up at the male—i immediately fluttered my eyes at the sight of the male.

the male had dark brown curly hair. his eye shape were the same as namjoon's, having thick types of lips that are close to namjoon's too. the male seemed older than him.

"um. who are you?" i couldn't help to ask.

"i heard that my brother was here? i-is he here?" the male replied—he also had a deep voice like namjoon's! what the heck!?

"who's your brother...?" i probably knew but i still had to ask, raising a brow.

"namjoon kim? h-he's a teacher? his hair is a short brown now... h-he's a tiny bit shorter than me?" the male replied in almost a weak voice.

so i was right. he is namjoon's brother. "uh, he's not here yet..." i awkwardly replied.

"oh. i-i'm sorry to bother you..." he bowed, eyes seeming emotionless. "i should go then..."

the doorbell rung, making me jump a bit. i looked over at the door and walked up to it, grabbing the doorknob to open the door.

it revealed namjoon, his eyes quickly brightening up when he saw me. "are you ready?" he sweetly asked, making me smile big.

"yes but...we have a situation." i said, my smile slowly disappearing.

"what's wrong?" namjoon brows curled a bit.

i moved the door wide open to reveal the male behind me, seeing namjoon's eyes quickly wide up. i fluttered my eyes at his sudden reaction, seeing him all frozen and such. i looked over at the male and then back to namjoon.

"namjoonie-hyung?" i suddenly asked, tilting my head.

"tae. can you go to your room for a bit? i need to privately talk to this man." namjoon said, sternly.

i blinked. he's suddenly all serious. his smile quickly disappeared when he made eye contact with the male in my house. i just fluttered my eyes and nodded, letting him in my house and started walking up to my room.

but when i went to my room, i kept my door open. he didn't say that i couldn't listen to them~
i sat down on my floor by my bedroom door and listened, wrapping my arms around my legs.

i started listening:

"what happened?" namjoon spoke up.

"i-i didn't know where else to go..." the male said to him, his voice slightly squeaky.

"tell me what happened."

"i c-couldn't save her...i-i fucked up badly—i-i watched her d-die in front of me—" the male started hiccuping in tears, making me frown.

"hyung, breathe." namjoon quietly said. "you knew it was going to happen. it's nothing against you."

"b-but i failed. i-i couldn't save her." the male continued to cry more.

"it's alright. you did try, hyung. just breathe through it, okay?"

i wondered what happened. did someone that the guy knew commit suicide or something? it's a she for sure but...what really happened in front of him? god, i feel so bad even if i don't know what really happened...

i slowly got back on my feet. i wanted to see if he male's okay now. i yelled out that i was coming back down—since it got silent. i walked down the stairs, seeing the male resting his head on namjoon's shoulder.

"i-is everything okay...?" i nervously asked, rubbing the back of my nape.

"yeah, i think so." namjoon said, rubbing the male's back. "he just had to talk to me."

"c-can we talk? privately...?"

"of course." namjoon looked over at the male. "relax on the couch. i'll be right back."

the male nodded.

"who is he?" i asked namjoon, tilting my head. i was just confused of who he was, not mad at all.

"he's my older brother, jisoo. i'm sorry if he freaked you out of the sudden visit..." namjoon nervously chuckled.

"wh...why was he all upset?" i curled my brows. "it seemed awfully serious since he wouldn't tell me."

"my brother's a paramedic." he gulped. "he's upset because the woman that he tried to save..didn't make it."

my brows curled harder. wow...i feel so bad for his brother. namjoon's frown appeared, closing his eyes. he took a deep breath and grabbed one of my hands.

"do you have a guest bedroom for him?" he started to fiddle with my fingers. "he traveled city to city to get here..."

"i'll have to ask my dad if it's okay."

"thank you, tae." he kissed my cheek, hugging me like the one that actually waited for.

✘⌧✘