2

⌧ i went to school the next day, having my head down like always. i went towards my english class, going right to my seat that is always in the back of the class.

i got on my phone, texting jeongguk that i'm in the class, getting some tips from him then and there. he was kind of bad at english but still got to type it really good in english, not speaking it though.

"good afternoon everyone~!" mr.kim walked into the class, having some papers and a notebook around his arm as he flashed a smile around everyone.

i looked up and fluttered my eyes. i never realized his dimples. he has deep ones for sure—that's a key of good looks. i looked back down at my phone, texting that the teacher entered the class.

i had an iphone x so people will assume that i have a lot of money or that i'm spoiled. i always hid my phone from other classmates, not anyone eye at my screen.

"taehyung kim?"

i froze. who called my name?
i slowly looked up from my phone, seeing the teacher in front of me, looking down at me.
i couldn't stare into his eyes, i don't know why i couldn't. my bangs were in the way so it kind of looks like i'm looking at him.

"can you please put your phone away? you're allowed to have it out once you're done with the paper that i'm going to hand out." the teacher said.

i nodded, quickly putting my phone away as my head went back down to stare at the wooden desk. he walked away from my desk before giving me the paper work that he already explained later on.

i fell asleep on my desk later a few minutes later, sleeping on the paper that i was supposed to work on. i didn't know that i was so tired, staying up all night, playing my video games 24/7.

"hey, taehyung-ah, wake up. class is over." i heard someone say.

i groaned, lifting my head up to rub my eyes. i fluttered my eye a couple of times, moving my bangs to look up and see who woke me up.

mr.kim.
i forgot i wasn't in my room.

"i-i'm so sorry, mr.kim..." i quickly got up from my spot, gathering up my stuff that i had put and shoved the recent paper into my backpack.

"taehyung, it's alright. remember? it's lunch time. you're not late for anything." mr.kim chuckled.

"h-huh?"

"it's lunch time. do you have your lunch box? you can eat here if you want."

i fluttered my eyes a bunch of times. why is he so clam with this? i fell asleep in class and didn't write anything! why isn't he telling me it's homework!?
i slowly sat back down on my desk, putting my backpack right where it was again.

"do you mind me eating lunch with you?" he suddenly asked, revealing his lunch in a small lunchbox.

i mind. i rather eat alone. "n-no." fuck my life.

he walked up to me, sitting down at a desk that wasn't so far from me, only in front of me. i took out my lunch from my backpack, moving my backpack out of the way as i unzipped my lunch bag.

the teacher minded his own business, opening up his plastic box to eat his rice. i noticed that there wasn't any seafood in his lunch, mostly meat.
i fluttered my eyes and looked down at mine, seeing sushi and other seafood. hm. we have different taste.

i decided to eat, ignoring the fact that our food is awfully different between the two of us. i picked my sushi up with chopsticks, lifting it up to my mouth as the teacher ate pretty fast.

"what do you like to do, taehyung?" the teacher suddenly ask, making me stop before picking up the other bite of sushi.

"i-i don't know." i answered. i don't really know. all i do daily is listen to music, play video games and talk to jeongguk. sometimes i have to help my father.

"do you play any kind of games?"

i fluttered my eyes, answering; "overwatch." in a mumble before i took a bite.

"ah. i used to play that game a lot. i got used to it and started reading and that faded. i don't know why i haven't been playing the game."

what is with this teacher? is he trying to be my friend? isn't he like in his thirties? i got really confused on why he's trying to have a conversation with his own student—which is me.

"do you have a drink?" he asked, getting up from his seat that he sat in.

i shook my head no, continuing to eat my food.

"what kind do you want?"

"i-i don't need—"

"it's alright, kim." he chuckled, interrupting me. "i don't mind at all."

i paused for a few seconds, thinking of what drinks they have.
then i thought of one.

"st-strawberry milk, please." i said, earning a soft smile from the teacher.

he nodded and walked out of the classroom, leaving his lunchbox at the desk he was at. i noticed it was merch, ryan.

i put my chopsticks down, lifting my hand up to the side of my cheek.
what am i suddenly burning up?
i moves my hand to my ears too... they're also burning up.

what is this teacher doing to me?

✘⌧✘