三七

37
( BACK TO KTH's POV )

⌧ i felt depressed. i didn't want to leave my room at all today. i stared at my blank wall, my mind blank and empty. i was froze in my spot, on the edge of the bed. i miss namjoon. he hasn't been gone for a long time but i still miss him.

i suddenly started to break down, lifting my hand up to my face to cover my mouth. i dig my nails in my face without knowing and just suddenly started to cry out loud. my door was closed so anyone in the house could barely hear me.

but someone did hear me. i heard knocking on my door a few minutes later, jumping from the sound. i moved my hand away from my mouth, putting my hand down on my thigh, digging my nails in.

"g-go away." i tried to say, my voice squeaking badly. i wiped my tears and they just continued falling.

"it's jisoo. please let me in." the guy from behind the door said.

"n-no!" i yelled, voice cracking badly. i never want jisoo in my room. i don't want him to see me cry.

"you'll make things worse if you don't let me in. please taehyung." jisoo politely begged, having his voice lowered a bit.

i bit my lip, trying to control my emotions from bursting out again. i slowly tried to breathe slowly, closing my eyes. i fluttered my eyes back open and wiped my eyes again for the millionth time.

"f-fine." i finally replied.

i heard the doorknob twist and my door pushed open. i gulped hard, hearing the door close and foot steps walking towards me. i didn't want to look up at him to make eye contact with him. i kept my head lowered as he sat beside me on my bed.

"taehyung, your cheek..." jisoo lift his hand up to me, about to touch my face. "you're bleeding—"

"d-don't touch me." i slapped his hand away, scrunching myself up in my spot. "i'm fine."

"okay. i won't." jisoo backed away a bit. "what's wrong?"

"i..i don't know, i just st-started to cry." i wiped my face with my hand, sniffing. "i-it doesn't matter anymore."

"tell me the issues you're going through."

"i-i don't want to." i mumbled.

"do you want me to call namjoon?"

should i let him? fuck it. he doesn't know that him and i are dating, he only thinks that we're just close friends.
i bit my lip and slightly nodded for an answer.

jisoo got on his feet and took out his phone from his back pocket of his pants. he typed in his brother's number and put his phone up to his ear, slowly walking out of my room.

i'm glad his brother is someone that cares. i thought he would be rude when i first met him, he's actually really nice and it makes me feel not annoyed by him. it sort of makes me comfortable around him—but not that comfortable, no way.

"aish tae...you should be proud that my boss is nice." namjoon said as he carefully caressed my scratches on my face. "why did you cry?"

"i-i don't know."

"baby..." he softly placed a hand on the side of my face, fixing my bangs a bit. "their has to be something."

"i just...m-missed you so much." i whispered, putting my arms around him.

"awh. i missed you too." he pulled me closer so that i could get more comfortable, letting me sit on his lap.

i hid my face in his shoulder, slightly shivering.
he suddenly pushed me off a bit and started to take off his thick jacket. i fluttered my eyes as he puts his jacket on me, pulling me close again. i slightly curled a smile on my face as he caressed the back of my head, holding me tight.

i didn't care if jisoo was even watching us. his brother deserves to know anyways. it's his family!
i lift my head up, not bothering to kiss him on the lips. namjoon accepted and placed his hand on the side of my face to make the kiss more passionate.

i scooted closer, our chests pressing together more, hearing namjoon slightly grunt by my teases.

namjoon suddenly stopped me. "tae."

"what?" i tried to catch my breath, clearing my throat. "what's wrong?"

"you can't do that." he pushed me off a bit.

"what do you mean?" i scoffed.

"why do you keep doing that? do you really want my brother to know about us?" he sat down on the edge of the bed.

"yes. but i want you too." i placed my hand on his wrist, brows curling. "i-i don't like being secretive anymore."

"because you yelled at your father about us? is that why?"

"namjoonie—"

"no, you don't understand, tae." namjoon went on his feet, turning towards me. "my brother is the only person that is going to accept me as a straight guy. he's the only one left in my family who doesn't hate me!"

"no, joon—"

"my family didn't accept me! i mostly lived my whole life with him! if i never told him, him and i would be on good terms but fucking god, it sounds like you don't want to follow that only rule!"

"y-you're gay?"

namjoon jerked his head to the door, seeing his brother under my bedroom doorframe. i closed my eyes, knowing he was there the whole time when namjoon was slightly yelling at me.

"hyung—"

"actually, don't answer that. i already know." jisoo looked at me. "thanks for letting me stay, taehyung. i think i should go back to work and call my boss."

then he walked out of the room.

✘⌧✘

𝗦𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara