一二

12
( BACK TO KTH'S POV )

⌧ i can't believe that he didn't wear a coat to visit me. he told me that he just put on his shoes and left his place, jogging towards my house.

i gave him some hot coco, getting a heating pad too to warm him back up. he kept resting his head on my shoulder, warn out for being cold and jogging here without a coat. i still can't believe he came here for me without one...

i noticed how red his fingertips were, shaking constantly every time he lifted the cup up to his lips. my brows kept curling every time he did. i wanted to warm his hands up but i think the drink is warming them up on their own.

"i-i didn't want you to blame yourself so um...i wanted to say the truth before you bring yourself down more." i spoke up, fiddling with my thumbs.

"i have to get another job." he said, putting his drink down on the coffee table, putting his head back on my shoulder. "i'm just a substitute now..."

"it's okay though." i nudged his cheekbone playfully. "you can still teach, even if you're not there 24/7. being a substitute—in my opinion—isn't that really bad. you already know what you have to do, you've already been a natural teacher so you won't have a problem." i smiled softly.

he fluttered his eyes, folding his own arms together. "you have a point..."

"don't warn yourself out too much, like you did to come here without a hecking coat!" i chuckled, checking the time real quick.

hm. the time is actually 20(8pm). he got here at like nineteen though. time goes too fast for me lately. jeongguk passed out on my bed and i wasn't tired so i just sat in my room and played some games on my laptop.

from dozing off a bit, i looked down at namjoon, about to say his name until i notice there wasn't moment going on with his hands, just his chest rising up and down. he didn't even reach over for his drink anymore.

i fluttered my eyes, noticing how he's more calmer in his sleep. he isn't like me, grabbing his arm and telling him not to go like i did that one time... gosh, i still can't believe i did that. he told me about it. i was a blushing mess. plus, i apologized many times during that conversation.

namjoon suddenly scooted closer to me, rubbing his head on my shoulder that touched my neck. i jerked myself a bit from that, fluttering my eyes a bunch of times.
my neck is really sensitive, even from the smallest touch from a fingertip. his hair tickled my neck.

his arm was now touching my arm, sliding together every time i kept moving my arm.
should i wake him up? did he make sure to lock his door when he left? did he bring his phone? what about my dad seeing him?

why am i so worried about this!?
i lift up my other arm up to my temples, rubbing them. i put my hand down and looked down at namjoon, wanting to lift my hand up to the side of his face. but i decided to feel his forehead, seeing if he had a fever or anything.

he didn't, that's good.
i was about to move my hand away until i saw him lift his hand up to grab mine. i froze, watching him intertwine our hands together. they aren't folded together, they're intertwined this time. is it supposed to mean something else?

"i was resting my eyes." he spoke up, rubbing his thumb on top of my hand.

"a-are you tired?" i had to ask.

"sort of. i'm comfortable though." he smiled. i could tell because i felt his cheeks move on my shoulder. i want to see his dimples...

"i-it's almost twenty one. my appa will be here sooner or later..."

"i don't want to leave."

"but my appa—"

he lift his head up to look at me, keeping our hands intertwined. "i'm an adult. i can make something up and he'll understand. don't worry, okay?"

i nodded, looking at him.

for some reason, it suddenly got awkward. he kept eye contact with me, removing his hand slowly from mine when they were intertwined.

"tae i..."

i fluttered my eyes, gulping hard.
what was he about to say to me? he paused mid sentence! he suddenly went all nervous... i didn't really understand why he changed like that so quickly.

he lifted his hand up to the side of my face, my cheeks burning up right away.

"will you hate me if i do something?"

"d-do what?" i awkwardly said.

"this," he pulled me closer and pressed his lips onto mine.

i widen my eyes, feeling other lips on mine. my first kiss is from him, pulling away a few seconds later.

"i-i'm sorry that i kissed you, i—"

i didn't care and pulled him back into the kiss, not even knowing if i'm doing it correctly.
i felt his arms snake around my waist, pulling me closer and i accepted it, placing my hand on his chest, sliding it up to his shoulder.

i stopped the kiss, looking at him with doe eyes, putting up a smile. he looked up at me, putting our foreheads together as he smiled. i suddenly started giggling, realizing that i pulled him back into the kiss.

"i like you tae." he said, looking up at me.

i didn't know if i wanted to say it back. but if i kissed back like i did...that means i like him?

✘⌧✘