二〇

20

⌧ for some reason, i started feeling confident on what i wear instead of just throwing stuff on. i decided to wear a white hoodie instead of black. i actually liked the hoodie, i just never wore it often.

i got to my english class with the new teacher, sitting at my normal seat. i did the usual, checking my phone and playing a game until the bell rings. for some reason, the new english teacher kept looking at me. when i look at him, he looked away quickly. i wasn't a fan of the newbie now.

someone suddenly sat down in front of me, turning their self around, tapping on my shoulder softly. i fluttered my eyes and looked up at the person.

the boy had blonde hair, not caring about the rules in korean schools. i blinked as i looked at each detail the boy had. he had grey contacts for his eyes, seeing him wear shorts that showed off his thighs. his shirt was tucked into his shorts. he also had silver small hoops for earrings, silver rings and necklaces. that guy seemed needy and spoiled, my opinion.

"hello~" the boy said to me, smiling big. his eyes turned into crescent moons.

the guy certainly looked younger than me, i think he's a junior. i awkwardly waved at him, shutting my phone off to give him my attention, putting my phone in my pocket.

"you seem like a quiet one. why is that?" he asked and i just nervously swallowed.

"i-i just don't like the school." i said. "i rather graduate early but i...i suck in this class."

"me too." he sighed sadly. "i would love to learn the american language though. they're cute!"

he's seems confident of what he talks about. hm. "what do you mean by cute...?" i had to ask.

"ah." he put his elbows on the desk, cupping his own face. "i've been to america before with a good friend of mine. he's fluent in their language and translates for me."

"oh. that's cool." i awkwardly smiled at him. "my boyfriend is fluent in english—" i stopped myself and looked away, blushing in embarrassment.

"you're gay?"

fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck.
damnit! i can't believe that just slipped out of my mouth! will he judge me? korea is very strict with gays... oh no. i certainly messed—

"me too!" he smiled bigger like his eyes literately disappeared, clapping his hands. "we gotta be friends, i swear—oh my gosh."

i just fluttered my eyes millions of times. he's openly gay and i'm hidden gay. two different gays, wow. never met an openly gay guy before... namjoon wasn't even an open gay, he seemed nervous to.

"you're so cute! no wonder you're with someone!" he cooed, making hand gestures to me like he wants to squeeze my cheeks.

"th-thanks." i nervously said, rubbing my nape.

"will it be okay if i sit here for now on? will i be in your way?"

"n-no, you won't be." i awkwardly smiled.

"yay!" he clapped happily. "i'm glad we're friends now." he chuckled.

"you're cute in this blanket~" namjoon cooed at me, suffocating me with the pastel pink blanket.

"aish!" i covered my face with my hands.

we were in my room. i just bought myself a blanket and namjoon made me cuddle myself in it. i was in my long tan long sleeve shirt, wearing my boxers under it. namjoon kept his clothes on, only taking off his shoes and socks.

he let the blanket rest on my shoulders and grabbed my wrists to pull them off of my face. "don't. cover. your. beautiful. amazing. wonderful. face. thank you."

i pouted. "not."

"is."

"not." i looked away, crossing my arms.

he softly grabbed my chin, making me face him. our faces close. "is."

"not..."

"is." he nudged his nose on mine.

"n-not." how close he was, i couldn't help to stutter.

our lips were close more, i could feel his hot breath hit my lips. "is."

"y-you win." i whispered.

"i didn't win yet." he pulled me closer, putting his arms around my waist. "but i'm getting closer enough."

i gulped hard, staring at him right in the eyes. he lifted his hand up to the side of my face, putting his thumb across my bottom lip. he kissed the crease of my lips, both sides of them. i closed my eyes, feeling his lips on me.

he finally kissed me properly, making me slightly calm down. i kissed him back, moving our lips together.

"so pretty." he whispered, continuing to kiss me like he didn't talk though it. he bit the bottom of my lip, making me hitch my breath.

i didn't care. i slipped my tongue into his mouth, putting my arms around his neck. he got a hold of my waist better and pulled me to his lap. he slipped his tongue in too, making me tighten my grip in his hair.

"ah..." i moaned in the kiss, feeling his grip tighten on my waist.

"i can't control myself when i'm with you, taehyung." namjoon whispered, releasing the kiss.

our lips were now swollen and red.

"m-me either." i replied, heavily breathing. "namjoon..."

"let me say something first;" namjoon moved my bangs out of my eyes. "i'm glad this isn't a dream. i'm glad that i'm with you, together with you. thank you for accepting me, taehyung. are you going to leave me if i made any mistakes that'll upset you?"

i focused on the question he asked. him staring back at me in the eyes, his eyes were very serious and hopeful.

"i know the question seems difficult to you but...i want to know. i know that i'm going to do something wrong in the future and i know that i won't leave you if you upset me."

i just stared at him.

✘⌧✘