一六

16

⌧ i fluttered my eyes open, yawning before lifting my head up. i tried to undo my arms from what i was snuggling but i couldn't lift my hands up from under the...pillow?

i fully opened my eyes, seeing the thing that i'm holding. i saw skin, someone skin that wasn't mine of course. i looked at who i was snuggling. oh~my boyfriend~ not my best friend. i smiled big at remembering last night.

no, we didn't have sex. why so quick anyways? him and i watched some netflix, did some cuddling and ate some junk food. i couldn't help to giggle at some of the jokes he said, which were kind of stupid but still funny. he kept his arm around me like he was going to lose me, keeping me warm since his heater wasn't much of help. he had a lot of blankets anyways.

he sleeps with his shirt off, which i didn't mind. i changed into my pajamas before i slept. i wear a pure white t-shirt and my black shorts. he changed my bandaids for me around my arms and hands, my knees too. i had some small cuts that didn't need bandaids anymore.

back to the morning; i was actually resting my head on his back. he was sleeping on his stomach like i did, using the pillow instead of me. i noticed that we both slept with needing a lot of room, sleeping on top of each other instead of cuddling on the sides and all.

i finally got my hands to be free, pushing myself up to sit up and rub my face from tiredness. my face is all swollen up now, ugh. i looked down at namjoon, seeing his face all squished up against the pillow. i couldn't help to chuckle, seeing the older's shiny back. i honestly thought he would had tattoos...

i looked around the room, the wall being a bright color which was pretty like his personality. i leaned towards to the nightstand to grab my phone, checking the time. yes, it was early and i didn't mind it. it wasn't that early like i wake up from school.

i put my phone back down, placing myself down on namjoon's back. i heard him groan by waking up, turning himself to go on his side, fluttering his eyes to see me staring at him.

"morning~" i said, smiling softly at him.

"oh, good morning." he replied, his rough morning voice send chills down my spine. "did you sleep well?"

"i actually did. did you?" i placed my hand on the side of his face, caressing his cheekbone.

"with you on me? of course i did." he chucked.

i removed my hand from his face, about to got up from the bed—
—until namjoon suddenly put his arms around my waist and pulled me back down onto the bed, holding me close so he couldn't let me go.

"gah!" i stared laughing, getting tickled on my sides. "no morning tickles! no~!" i whined, continuing to laugh more.

namjoon laughed too, stopping and pulling me closer to him. i giggled one last time, turning myself around to face him and put my arms around his neck.
he pretended to bite my nose, making me flinch a bit.

"is this how you wake people up?" i asked, raising a brow.

"just you and your cuteness."

he leaned in for a kiss until i placed my hand on his lips. "morning breath, sweet cheeks." i ew'd, moving my hand away.

"who you calling 'sweet cheeks'?"

"oh, sorry, that's just blabber..." i lied. i actually meant what i said. he's sweet and he has adorable cheeks upon his face!

"are you playing around with me?" he raised a brow at me. "ooo~"

i giggled, hiding my face into his chest. he chuckled at me, kissing my forehead like he always does.
he let me go, both of us sitting up from the bed. he pinched my cheek, saying 'cute' as he got out of the bed and grabbed his shirt.

"so, do you want to go somewhere? before you have to go back?" he asked, putting his shirt over his head to put it on.

"i like your house too much though." i whined, grabbing a pillow to put it around my arms.

he scoffed. "oh please, i rather go to yours. it has more room then any normal house." he rolled his eyes dramatically.

"well, having a rich appa and living with him gets you that chance."

"yeah well...my appa's dead so." he quietly said, putting his jacket on.

i froze. oh. oh fuck—i didn't know that. why did i bring that up!? gosh, i feel so bad. my mom died... he has the same issue like i do.

"i-i didn't mean to—"

"no, it's alright. it's normal for a parent to pass away. i mean..." he scoffs. "my eomma abandoned me because i wasn't good enough for her and my sister didn't know what to do it with me but...she helped me grow up."

he sat down on the edge of the bed, only one sleeve on his arm. i crawled over to him and put my arms around his shoulders. "you didn't have to tell me, hyung." i rubbed his chest, trying to comfort him.

"we're together, aren't we?" he looked over to the side. "you deserve to know."

"i know." i kissed his shoulder, rubbing his arm. "don't think about though. my eomma isn't alive. it's hard to process through it."

"i do really like you, don't i?"

"yes. yes you do." i kissed his temple, smiling softly at him.

✘⌧✘

is anyone liking this story?