二五

25

⌧ i locked myself in my room. when i got done yelling at my father, i stomped all the way into my room, slammed my door and locked my door. i didn't care anymore, i yelled out the truth that i'm now scared of.

i can't believe i told my own father for who i am. my heart pounded in a negative vibe, scared to death like i'm having another panic attack. i need his comfort. i need my namjoonie's comfort.
but i can't. he's around bars for such a long time now. because a fucking teacher who touched me inappropriately.

i love him.
i love namjoon, kim namjoon.
i know i love him because i yelled it out loud to my own father without hesitating nor to resist to say it. i love him for sure.

i couldn't help to throw something expensive in my room, throwing it into a wall to make it break.

my father couldn't accept me. he deserves to be yelled at for not understanding clearly. i brought to my own mom into the conversation.

yes, my mother understands me 100%. she never said anything negative, only positive. when she was alive, i told her i was gay and apologized in tears. she just hugged me with a smile across her face, rubbing my back in comfort.

she didn't hate me, she loved me as her son still. she didn't care what gender i was into, she would be happy if she ever met namjoon... i mean, i know she'll say something wrong about dating a teacher but it didn't really matter to me. he became a substitute and now lost his job.

wait. am i the reason why he lost his job? i fucked up. i'm a horrible person. he lost his job because of me.

i pulled my blanket off of my bed and put it around me, slamming myself onto the bed and covering my whole self up, holding a pillow close to my chest.
i started crying and more crying until i'm empty again, empty dorm the tears rolling down my eyes.

there was a sudden knock at my door, making me flinch from it. i didn't want to unlock my door. if i did, more and more yelling coming from the both of us.

"taehyung, please open the door. i won't yell at you." my father said, making me close my eyes. "can i unlock the door?"

i gulped hard. if i didn't reply, i didn't care if he did. if i did reply, he won't be allowed to.
i heard the door unlock—he has a spare key for my room—doorknob twisting and opening my door. i couldn't tell if he was walking up to me because i could only see the blanket detail.

my bed sank a bit, knowing that it's my father sitting on the edge of my bed. i closed my eyes tight, biting my lip in fear. i couldn't help it to be afraid.

"i'm sorry that i didn't understand. i know i'm not that...supportive father you always wanted and i'm always busy so...um... i want you happy."

i fluttered my eyes open. happy? what is he planning to do?

"your mother told me; when you're happy or in love with someone, i have to accept for whatever it is. i have to accept so...i'm about to do something. for you."

i moved around in my blanket, grabbing the edge of the blanket to reveal my eyes and nose. i looked at him with my teary eyes, confused on what he meant by accepting me and all.

"i...i'm...going to bail him out for you."

( THIRD POV )

"kim! you have a visitor!" the officer guard yelled.

namjoon flinched at the yelling as the bars were opening making him immediately stand up as the officer puts the cold metal cuffs around his wrists.

namjoon became pale, scared and always felt like losing conscious. he's been in jail for like a day or two. he just didn't want to stay in this place forever.

he didn't want to be called a molester. no, he didn't want to be called anything negative. he's a good child but never got to do anything exciting except for teaching.

when namjoon slowly got to the visitor cube, his eyes immediately widen when he saw taehyung's father sitting there and waiting for him.
the younger immediately bowed, walking to the chair to sit down on the chair as the officer closed the door behind namjoon.

"i've heard about you, kim." he crossed his arms, no smile across his face. "you were tutoring my son."

namjoon just didn't talk or say anything. he let him speak without interrupting.

"so. you're in here, turned in by a lie of molesting a student of yours?"

did he just say...a lie? namjoon fluttered his eyes, trying his best to not burst out something random about the situation. he lowered his head a bit, really afraid now.

"namjoon." the boy looked up right away. "my son yelled out...some type of things that i'm surprised about, shocked mostly."

oh god.

"you made my son put a smile across his face but his smile disappeared when you came here, locked up and all."

i know i'm scared for sure, what is going to happen?

"so...i'm doing a huge favor for my son."

what—

"i'm bailing you out, my son will show proof that you're not guilty or anything. mr.doh is the one that's guilty."

"m-mr.kim... why are you doing this for me?" the boy couldn't help to stutter through his words.

"because you're not guilty and..." he sighed softly. "my son loves you."

✘⌧✘