三一

31

⌧ i didn't know what was really going on. my best friend basically pulled me out of prom with yoongi. i hope that it's not anything sketchy. jeongguk sometimes can be sketchy...
i'm in the back of the car as yoongi sat in the passenger seat and jeongguk is driving to some place that i don't know of.

"what is going on, gguk?" i had to ask, brows slightly curling. i couldn't help to hold tight on the seat.

"yoongi-hyung, how about we go out and eat after this?" my best friend asked the oldest male in the car.

"would love to." yoongi chuckled.

they're gonna murder me. i can tell because they certainly ignored me. i started to bite my nails, becoming extremely nervous of their sketchy plans. what are they going to do with me? why on prom night?

"ah. we're here." jeongguk said, parking somewhere to the side. i couldn't help to widen my eyes.

"finally." yoongi mumbled.

for some reason, yoongi-hyung didn't unbuckle his seatbelt and only me and jeongguk did. my best friend got out of the car and opened the back car door of where i'm at. i fluttered my eyes and slowly got out, having a little help from him.

"wh-what's going on?" i asked in a shaky voice.

jeongguk's brows suddenly knitted. "why do you seem scared?"

"i...um..."

my best friend suddenly started laughing at me, almost like a maniac. "you think i was planning to kill you or something? that's how scared you seem? oh my god tae—i just couldn't bring anything up to you!" he laughed again. "he wanted it special."

"he?" i titled my head.

jeongguk smiled and looked up from our eye contact. i fluttered my eyes and slowly turned around, seeing a pretty tall figure that only made eye contact with me.

it's namjoon.
he wore a pure black suit(photo at the top +turtleneck), having his short brown hair that pulled it completely off. his hands were in his pockets, smiling softly at me.

jeongguk nudged me a bit to make me walk up to my lover, walking over to the car to get in and drive off, which he did. their headlights shined onto us, almost seeing namjoon fully in his outfit.

"hyung?"

he walked up to me without a word. pulling out his hand to grab onto mine. our noses, cheeks and ears were red because the weather is still snowy and cold. apparently, both of us just forgot about coats and jackets. he cared about this moment that's going to happen.

"i know that i couldn't go to your prom, or even be there for you. i want to make it up to you, tae. i really wanted to."

i fluttered my eyes, curling up a smile that made my eyes crescent moons. "wh-what did you do?"

he slightly scoffed, pulling out his other hand from his pocket. i saw him holding a white remote, confused on why he has it. i fluttered my eyes and looked at him, raising a brow.

then he pressed the button.

i fluttered my eyes a bunch of times, looking around to see all the lights around the place glowing from the trees

i fluttered my eyes a bunch of times, looking around to see all the lights around the place glowing from the trees. i was blown away, feeling my eyes slightly water. i looked back at namjoon, seeing his eyes glow from the lights around us.

"i had permission to control the lights to do this for you. i wanted to do this so badly to make it up to you." he whispered, lifting his hand up to the side of my face. "i felt so bad that i couldn't go..."

"h-hyung." i burst into tears, lifting my hand up to cover my mouth. he chuckled at my reaction, putting the remote in his pocket to cup my face with both of his hands.

"you're so cute." he whispered to me, placing his lips on my forehead.

"wh-why though...?" i had to ask, trying to blink away my tears. "i-i'm just a student that y-you tried to cheer u-up..."

"i did this because i love you, taehyung. i didn't do this just to make you feel better or anything like that, i did this for the both of us." he moved a piece of hair from my face. "you're beautiful, taehyung."

i couldn't help to pull him into a hug, putting my arms around his neck, having a big smile across my face with teary eyes. he chuckled at my hug, putting his arms around me too, rubbing my arms to try to warm me up.

"let's go somewhere warm." he said, sliding his hand to mind to intertwine our fingers together. "it's freezing out here."

"i agree. we could easily catch a cold..." i said, my teeth started to jitter from the freezing snow.

he suddenly open his dress shirt jacket and pulled me into a hug, trying to cover me with the jacket. i couldn't help to giggle as he held me close and we started to walk to a close place—which a café is nearby. i smiled at his sweetness, trying to keep me warm and all.

for the rest of the night, we hung out—mostly called a date and my prom night. i loved it very much. he always held my hand while drinking his hot chocolate, holding me close while we sat in the booth.

we kissed in the car...got a little heated up there... then went home together. namjoon spent the night with me, both of us getting a bit heated up again... it's crazy. we couldn't help it, it's was prom night and he wanted that to end sweetly. and the day did end sweetly.

✘⌧✘