三二 [ユンクク章]

32
[yoonkook chapter]
( JJK's POV )

⌧ i groaned in my sleep, immediately getting a headache of some sort. i don't have a hungover or anything, i can't drink until i'm nineteen which is basically next year.

i felt something heavy on my square back, trying to lift myself up when i rubbed my forehead. i tried to look over at my back, seeing a full head of black curly hair. i fluttered my eyes, moving a bit to try to see who it really was.

oh. yoongi-hyung. he's laying on me—wait, why? i didn't want to move if he's comfortable. i was shirtless so i felt his eyelashes, his lips, his hands, his whole face. i couldn't help to blush at the feeling, putting my head back down from the headache.

i felt the older move more again, his hands kept sliding on my back that rolled up to my shoulder blade. i felt myself heat up again, biting my lip at the skin contact.

i decided to not move and act like i was asleep. i heard him groan by waking up, pushing himself up from my back that he pressed down on my shoulder blade. his whole head of hair tickled my back a bit when he sat up.

i suddenly felt his hand again on my back, caressing a scar that i had on my back. i pretend to make a wake-up noice that i did earlier, groaning a bit. his hand quickly moved away from my back when i did, lifting my head up to rub my eyes.

i slick my hair back and looked behind me at yoongi. "g'mornin' hyung." i spoke up with a rusty voice.

"morning..." he also replied with a rusty voice, he seemed a bit nervous.

"did you sleep well?"

"mhm."

"okay." i cleared my voice, pushing myself up to sit up and to get off of the bed. "i'll get your medicine."

yoongi just sat there on the bed like he just did something weird. i didn't really care at the moment, i needed to get a glass of water and his medicine.

i came back with the stuff he needed, placing the glass of water down on the nightstand and handing the pill to yoongi. i sit down on the edge of the bed, grabbing the water to hand it to yoongi also.

yoongi accepted them and took the pill, taking a drink and handing it back to me. i placed it back down on the nightstand, grabbing my phone to check it. i got a message from tae that he thanked me about his prom night. i don't know why he did but i welcomed him anyway.

"did i...bother you at all?" yoongi suddenly asked.

i looked up at yoongi, raising a brow. "what do you mean, hyung?"

"i...slept on you. was i uncomfortable?"

"not at all. i wasn't bothered, hyung." i softly smiled at him, grabbing my shirt from the ground. "i don't mind it."

i saw him lower is head, seeing him fiddle with his fingers.

i blinked. "were you bothered?"

"i—uh, um..." yoongi bit his lip. "no."

"okay. i'm going to take a shower and get—"

i suddenly felt arms wrap around my torso when i was just about to get up. i fluttered my eyes and looked over at yoongi, seeing his arms wrapped around me. why is he hugging me?

"h-hyung? are you alright?" i raised my brow.

"no. stay here." he mumbled.

"hyung, i need to—"

his arms wrapped around tighter around me, making me not finish my sentence, fluttering my eyes. i placed a hand on the older's, rubbing his hand with my thumb. he scooted up closer to me, resting his chin on my shoulder and keeping his arms around me.

"what's going on today, hyung? why don't you want me to move?" i had to ask, brows curling.

he doesn't reply. he just continued to cuddle my back. i wonder why he's in this such of a mood... he's never like this with me.

when i looked down at yoongi's arms, i saw the bandages that namjoon put on so he wouldn't do anything stupid before i came along.
he suddenly pushed me off and got up on his feet, going towards the door.

"wait—yoongi-hyung." i got up on my feet, quickly grabbing the older's bicep to stop him. "what's on your mind?"

"let go." yoongi replied with a growl in his voice, yanking his hand away. "i-i'm not leaving the apartment."

his index finger twitches and i noticed it. my brows knitted and looked up at him. "you're lying."

he knew and sighed angrily. "i-i'm hungry!"

index finger twitches again. i sighed. "hyung..." i rubbed my forehead.

"j-just let me go for once!" he yelled at me, trying to pull his arm away from my grip.

"are you mad at me?" i curled my brows.

"n-no!"

his index finger twitches. "just tell me, alright?" i still wouldn't let go of his arm.

"y-you wouldn't cuddle back!" he yelled, his face suddenly going red in a different type of way...instead of anger.

"what?"

he wanted me to cuddle back? is that why is arms were randomly wrapped around my torso? but i can't. i remember what namjoon said to me about yoongi before tae and him left.
if i cuddle back of some sort...he'll get attached. he wouldn't want me to leave if i do at all. if i decline, he'll get upset and act like he hates me.

"hyung i...why?" my brows curled.

"i-i'm lonely all the time... i-i'm broken, remember?" yoongi's voice went soft, his eyes slightly glossy.

i did remember. who could forget? he has depression. "i do remember."

"then wh-why wouldn't you c-cuddle me back?"

"because..." no. i can't say it. it'll break him even more if i just say i didn't want to or that namjoon said it and told me that i couldn't.

"b-because what?"

just don't answer, jeongguk. you actually have nothing to resist that. i sighed through my thoughts and just pulled him into a hug. he widen his eyes at my sudden action.
i never got to hug him. this is my first time hugging him and i hope that he doesn't resist this.

"j-jeon—"

"i was just afraid to." i told him. i did say a bit of truth but not all. "i didn't want to hurt you either."

yoongi closed his eyes tight and finally wrapped his arms around me, late tears slowing rolling down his face. he couldn't help to cry in my chest, tightening his grip on my clothed shirt.

"you're not broken to me, hyung. you're just going through stuff that makes you say you're broken." i said in his shoulder. "you're not broken."

"th-thank you." he slightly whispered to me.

✘⌧✘