*- 4 - Childish, but definitely satisfactory

I was making my way up the Quidditch stands. Angelina, Alicia, Katie and the twins were on the team and Lee was a commentator, so it was just me. I wore my Gryffindor scarf and wrapped my robes tightly around me. It was getting colder by the day. I chose a seat next to a few of girls in Ron's year and waited for the players to come out. I spotted a ginger girl in the front row, dressed in a vivid Gryffindor attire. She must be Ginny, Fred's sister, I thought. I didn't have much time to think it over, though, as Lee started his little speech. He was trying not to be partial, but failed miserably.

Then the Hufflepuff team appeared and flew around the field. Cedric found me in the crowd and smiled. Even though I liked him, I still hoped Gryffindor would crush them, or at least just win.

The Gryffindors flew onto the field and I stood up, cheering with the rest of my house. All my friends were on the team so I couldn't not be excited. I was standing next to Hermione, one of Ron's friends who I vaguely knew because we once talked at supper. She was clearly cheering for Harry. I had heard that the three of them had had quite a few adventures in the past couple of years. She seemed like a nice girl. We settled down and the game began.

I wish I could tell you who won, or whether it was close or not, but I can't. I can't even tell you who caught the Snitch. We were only ten minutes in the game when it happened.

The Snitch hadn't been sighted yet and for some reason, Cedric was constantly hanging around the Gryffindor stand. He'd often look at me and it was confusing me. And definitely not only me, Fred and George looked at him annoyed, almost angry. I think they wanted him to know that.

Gryffindor had just scored another goal when it happened. A Bludger flew towards Fred and a mischievous smirk lurked around his lips. He was definitely up to something. Instead of just beating it as far away as possible, he had a specific target: Cedric Diggory.

It happened before I realised what was going on. Fred beat the Bludger, straight towards Cedric. The latter noticed though and quickly dodged it, missing him by a mere inch. The Bludger zoomed past him and my eyes grew wide as I saw it nearing the stands. 

It was just a couple moments, but Hermione didn't seem to notice. The Bludger was going to hit the side of her head. I didn't really think straight. I just pushed her away, even though I didn't know her at all. She shrieked and tumbled off the bench, but before I could process my own position, the Bludger hit me square in the face, making me black out immediately. That just had to happen to me.

I woke up in the infirmary three days later, with a throbbing headache and a fuzzy mind. I blinked a couple of times to adjust to the light in the room and looked around. There were two people sitting at my bedside, talking softly about Herbology, but I had to take a few moments to calm down the throbbing in my head before I could speak.

"What the hell happened?" I mumbled hoarsly and the sound of my voice made the subsiding headache act up again. The one person, being Fred, jumped up and looked at me surprised.

"Y/N, you're alive!" he exclaimed and wrapped his arms around me. 

I chuckled, suddenly forgetting about the fact that he was the reason I was in the Hospital Wing in the first place.

"I'm so, so, so incredibly sorry!" he added and let go of me. I just grinned stupidly, which confused him.

"Are you okay? I know I hit you in the head pretty hard, but you're scaring me", he said and furrowed his brows, looking suspicious.

"I think this is the first time you've actually called me by my name", I said smiling and when he realised my stupid remark, he rolled his eyes.

"You're such a wanker", he said, "Homeschooled." I chuckled and pushed myself up, my head still hurting.