*- 36 - It looked like a regular Ford Anglia

I was anxiously waiting whilst the train came to a halt.

"Let's go", Fred said and took my hand. He looked happy and not nervous at all, unlike me.

"How are you not nervous?" I asked as we left our compartment.

"What's there to be nervous about? I have the best girlfriend ever to show off", he said and threw an arm around my shoulder. He was such a goofball.

George was twirling his wand in his hand. The twins were so proud that they could finally use magic outside of school, because they weren't underage anymore. That would sure bring some trouble. I still had to wait another month for that.

The doors of the train slid open and all the students started to pour out, scanning the huge crowd outside for their parents. My parents would not be waiting on the platform, but at least I was not alone.

"There, I see them!" Ginny squealed as she noticed another couple of red-heads.

I took a deep breath and followed Fred through the crowd. Ginny flew into her parents' arms and Fred and Geroge soon did the same. I was nervous out of my mind. What if I was not what they were expecting?

Fred stepped away and pulled me towards them. He laid his hand in the small of my back.

"Mum, dad, this is Y/N, my girlfriend", he said and I quickly looked up. He looked slightly nervous, but also beaming with pride, which made me feel loads of things inside. He was proud of me.

"Oh goodness dear", Mrs Weasley said and I looked at her worried. "Fred sure wasn't lying when he said you were gorgeous", she said and pulled me into a hug. I smiled relieved and hugged her back.

"Did he say that now?" I asked and looked up at Fred who now looked slightly embarrassed.

"He can't shut up about you. The twins never send me letters and this semester I've gotten three!"

"Okay mum, I think she gets it", Fred said, pulling me into his side again, his thumb gently caressing my side.

"It's very nice to meet you, Mr Weasley", I said and hugged Fred's dad. He gave me a firm hand afterwards.

"It's very nice to meet you too, Miss Y/L/N", he said.

"Come on, let's get out of here! The car is waiting!" Mrs Weasley said and hurried her kids and me out of the station.

It was weird being back in London. It was the place where I grew up. It was also the place where my mother was buried. Maybe I could visit her grave somewhere over the holidays.

The Weasleys' car was downright amazing. It looked like a regular Ford Anglia, but the inside was mesmerizing.

"This is bloody brilliant", I said as I stepped into the vehicle. Ron, Ginny, George, Fred, Mr and Mrs Weasley, Hermione and I fitted into the car comfortably, even though it was normally only a four-person vehicle. There were also six large trunks in the boot, which would normally never be possible. I loved magic.

"This is going to be so exciting", Hermione said, who was sitting next to me. She was coming with us too, which I really liked. I could always appreciate some girl-time and since I wasn't that familiar with Ginny yet, Hermione was very much appreciated.

"I hope we're going back to the Burrow soon, it's way more fun", Fred said. He had told me all about his house, the Burrow, which was just as magical as the car we were now flying in. I was really looking forward to it, but unfortunately, due to the recent events, we had to stay at some place in London. No one could tell me much about it, but as Dumbledore had told me, it was the headquarters of the Order. I still had no idea what to expect.