*- 33 - This is not going to be the last one, okay?

I woke up when the first people started to seep into the common room. It was still early, but I felt pretty awake, even though I hadn't slept that long. I did sleep very well though and a certain Weasel might have had something to do with that.

I sat up and tried to put my hair in a somewhat decent form, using my hands.

"Morning love", I heard and looked to the side. Fred was slowly waking up, with his eyes still closed, but a smile on his face. Only Fred would start smiling first thing in the morning.

"Hey you", I said and gave him a quick kiss. He stretched his arms and yawned.

"You slept well?" he asked and I nodded.

"Terrific. I'm going to get dressed. I'll see you in a bit", I said and stood up. I made my way to my dorm room where my friends were just waking up.

"I see someone hasn't slept in her own bed tonight. Naughty", Angelina said and I rolled my eyes.

"Calm yourself Johnson. We just slept on the couch", I said and brushed my teeth. I used the spell Alicia had taught me to fix my hair and tied it up into a ponytail. Potions exam was today and I had to ace it. These end of year exams were important.

"Cedric asked for you yesterday, but you were already gone", Alicia said. "He needed to see you."

"Hmm, I'll go look for him after the exam. I need to wish him luck for tomorrow", I said. I still had an uneasy feeling about this task, which were probably just nerves, but Fred was right. Everything would be okay. Cedric might even win.

"Let's go get breakfast. I'm starving", Katie said and opened the door. We all made our way to the Great Hall.

I spotted Cedric at breakfast. He looked nervous. I made eye contact with him and mouthed to wait for me after breakfast. He nodded. Just seeing him nervous made me feel the same way.

I genuinely considered Cedric my best male friend, besides Fred of course. I just felt safe around him and even though I had only met him not only a year ago, I felt like I could confide in him with everything. Maybe I could give him the Burrow's address so we could write over the summer. I had to ask Fred about that later.

"He'll be fine, Homeschooled, relax" Fred said and took a bite from his apple. I sighed and nodded.

"I guess, but you never know", I said and bit my nails.

"Hey, even though I don't like him, he can handle himself", he said.

"Did you just compliment Cedric Diggory? I have to tell him that", I joked.

"Don't you dare."

"Oh Cedric", I sang as Fred took my wrist to keep me in my spot.

"You're entering dangerous territory, Y/L/N", he said, but he smiled slightly.

"What are you going to do about it?" I asked and I could see his lips curl up into a smirk. I shouldn't have said that.

"You're going to be best friends one day", I said quickly as he let go of my wrist.

"Never."

"Well, I'm going to talk to your future BFF, I'll see you when the exam starts", I said and stood up from the table, walking out of the Great Hall.

"There you are. I thought I had to come drag you away from Weasley myself", Cedric said, leaning against the wall opposite of the Great Hall entrance.

"How are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm fine", he said, which was a complete lie.

"It's okay to be scared you know. I would be freaking out if I was in your shoes."