*- 25 - Glittery piggies in the sky

FRED'S POV

I felt bad when Snape gave her detention and everything that followed made it even worse. I didn't know these sweets would have such an effect. Y/N cut her hand when falling down, but she didn't even seem to notice. Everyone was laughing at her and I immediately regretted what I had done. She didn't want to take those sweets when I asked her, because she knew what would happen, but I did it anyway. I started to panic and quickly hopped over the table to where she sat on the ground.

"Hello you", she said and smiled one of those goofy smiles she sometimes had. I couldn't help but find it endearing, even though I was probably going to wish this had never happened.

"Let's get you up, okay?" I said and took her arms, pulling her up.

"Whoo the ground is upside down", she mumbled and fell into my arms. I saw Dumbledore walking up to us from the corner of my eyes, so I quickly grabbed her legs and carried her out of the Great Hall. People were still laughing at her. She was a laughing stock, because of me. My heart ached.

Angelina followed me and we quickly took her to Madame Pomfrey, who looked rather confused at the state Y/N was in. She kept on rambling about little glittery piggies in the sky. I really hoped she wouldn't hate me for this.

"Sedation, huh? Another one of your inventions?" Madame Pomfrey said and raised an eyebrow. I awkwardly smiled and put Y/N down on one of the hospital beds.

"Get out of here, you two. I'll get her fixed", she said and motioned to the door. I took a quick breath and left. I thought it wouldn't be as bad as this, that it would just be funny, for her as well, but it wasn't. The look Angelina threw me gave away as much.

YOUR POV

I woke up with a bit of a headache. It was as if there was a cloud of fog in my brain, blocking me from using some parts of it. What time was it? What day was it even? And how didn't I have any idea how I got here? The last thing I remember vaguely is walking to supper. What was going on?

"I see the sweets have worn off", Madame Pomfrey said and appeared next to me.

"Sweets?" I asked and she chuckled bitterly.

"You don't remember? You tried the Sedation Sweets of your twin friends. Let's say they definitely work", she said, not looking too pleased. I tried their sweets? I would never do that. The only thing I had eaten before supper was ... Fred's cake. A lump formed in my throat and I struggled with breathing. Did he put Sedation Sweets in the cake, just to get me to eat them? Fred wouldn't do that, right? I mean, he swore to me he wouldn't. A tear rolled down my cheek and I quickly wiped it away as I heard the door open.

"Miss Y/L/N, I see that you're feeling better", I heard. Professor Dumbledore walked up to me.

"Professor, is everything okay?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Of course. I just thought I'd check up on you after the show you gave yesterday", he said and my eyes widened.

"Show?" I asked shyly. He chuckled again and sat down on the edge of my bed.

"It was very amusing, don't get me wrong, but you did get yourself a week of detention for telling professor Snape to - How was it again? - Get that stick out of his arse", he said. I gasped at the thought. I would never do that.

"I suspect you have no recollection of what happened?" he asked and I shook my head, still in shock.

"Did you take those sweets from the Weasleys willingly?" he asked and I sighed. I didn't feel like ratting them out, because I knew they'd get into trouble, but after what they'd done to me ... On the other hand, I didn't know how involved George was and after the favor he did for me on the Yule Ball ...