*- 56 - A bloody weirdo, that's what you are

FRED'S POV

I woke up on the couch, Y/N still in my arms. I guess we had fallen asleep.

"Morning", George said, putting on his shoes. I guess he was still here too.

"Morning", I said quietly, not wanting to wake Y/N up.

"Well that escalated quickly", he said and wiggled his eyebrows, switching his gaze from Y/N to me and back.

"Oh, what do you know?" I said and maneuvered myself over Y/N and onto the ground. She grunted, but didn't wake up.

"What do I know? I heard you guys snogging all night! I know more than I want to know", he said. Was he awake?

"Oh Y/N, I love you. Y/N, kiss kiss kiss", he mimicked my voice, not even coming close.

"Oh sod off, you wanker", I said and pushed him off the couch.

I took a blanket and wrapped it around Y/N, who was still sleeping.

"So ... You're back together I suppose?" George asked. I shrugged.

"I guess so, not sure."

"And how do you feel about that?" I thought about that for a while. How did I feel about that?

"Really good actually", I said after a while. I looked at Y/N as she was sleeping. She was such a gorgeous girl. I was one lucky guy to get her to love me.

"That's good. You better write mum, she'll be ecstatic." I chuckled. She definitely would be.

"Hmm... What time is it?" Y/N mumbled, slowly waking up.

"About 9 AM. Good morning." She smiled with her eyes closed. "Morning", she mumbled.

I laid back down with her and she immediately wrapped her arms around me.

"Eager, are we?" I chuckled.

"Who knows how long it will last this time", she joked.

"I'm kidding", she added. "Forever this time." I smiled at that and slowly traced circles on her arm. Suddenly, she shot upright, her eyes wide open.

"Geez, relax", I said laughing.

"Nope, nope", she said and climbed over the couch. She rummaged through her bag and got out her notebook. She took the quill from the table, dipped it in ink and started scribbling down all kinds of things.

"What are you doing?" I asked curiously as I watched her write so passionately.

"I got an idea for a potion to create myself. I was thinking of a potion that enhances the senses. That would be kind of cool, right?" I thought of being able to hear people from far away. That would indeed be cool.

"Seems like something fun for the joke's shop", I grinned.

"Nah-ah, it's for my potions assignment. I don't think it's going to be very difficult", she gnawed on her lip as she kept on scribbling notes and mumbling ingredients under her breath.

"Can't it wait for an hour or so?" I asked and pulled her robe, which she was still wearing. She wasn't responding.

"Y/N", I said again. She looked up confused.

"What?"

"Can't it wait an hour or so? I've got better plans", I complained. Her face softened and slowly turned into a smile. She put her notebook away and came back to the couch.

"That's what I'm talking about", I said. I grabbed her waist and pulled her into my lap, to which she giggled. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her slowly.