*- 45 - Like you have trust in me?

I was sitting at supper, exhausted from my Care of Magical Creatures class. We had to take care of some Mokes and they were incredibly fast. They could also shrink and grow at will, so every time we would be able to catch it again, it would shrink and slip away. We were knackered at the end of class.

"Seems like you had a fun afternoon", Fred said and I grunted. I laid my head on his shoulder and he chuckled. Fred didn't follow Care of Magical Creatures, so he had spent his afternoon hanging around and inventing new pranks.

"We have some really great ideas I need your help with." I looked up surprised. This was the first time in weeks that he had told or asked me something about the shop.

"You've got some time?" he asked and I nodded happily.

"For you, always", I said and leaned in to kiss him.

"Freddie!" I pulled back and looked up confused. Aisley was standing behind George.

"Ready for our little pranking date?" she asked and I glanced at Fred, who looked uncomfortable.

"Bloody hell, I forgot to about that. She's joking, It's not a date", Fred said immediately, putting his hand on my upper leg. "I'm just helping her with a prank. I forgot to tell you, sorry", Fred said.

"Of course it is just a joke. I just need his help. Don't wait up", Aisley said. I blinked a few times, trying to process the situation. I wanted to hurt her.

"I'll see you tonight", Fred said. He gave me a peck on my head and then left with Aisley. My blood was boiling. I hated that girl. I absolutely hated her and if she fell off the stairs and broke her neck, by accident of course, I would be rather pleased.

"Calm down, Y/N. You're about to break your fork in half", Katie said, which brought me back to reality.

"I don't trust that girl. She's up to something", I mumbled. She was trying to steal my man, that was what she was up to.

"You sound like Fred talking about Roger", Lee chuckled. This was something completely different. Why was Fred hanging out with her of all people? It was so clear that she was just trying to break us up and after what happened last year ... People don't just change like that. The comment she made about Cedric's death, how it was good riddance, just proved that she was just the same snake she had always been and Fred was just too blind to see that.

I was going to talk to him about it tonight. I was going to tell him exactly what she had said to me and if then surely he'd get some common sense. I couldn't blame him for not seeing just how terrible of a person she was, because she didn't know what I knew. 

FRED'S POV

I knew that Y/N and Aisley didn't get along, but she was nice when she came to our table. She was just being a bit out there like usual, but I couldn't see why Y/N thought that she was evil. I followed her outside the Great Hall and to the dungeons. I'd deal with Y/N later.

"Wait here, I'm going to get my stuff", Aisley said and disappeared. I had no idea what she was planning. She came back a couple minutes later, carrying a cauldron and several ingredients.

"So, what's the plan?" I asked.

"Oh have a little patience, Freddie. I'll tell you all about it in the Prefect's bathroom", she said. I shrugged and helped her carry the supplies. Because most people were still at supper, we got there unnoticed. She used the password "pine tree" to unlock the door and went inside. I believe she was a prefect two years ago. Did they never change the password?

She put down all her supplies and just now I could see that there was a liquid in the cauldron.

"Okay, so, I'm making an Erumpent Potion", she stated. "It's not too difficult, but it needs to cure for twenty-four hours before we can use it." I blinked a couple of times. The Erumpent Potion was a very explosive potion. We had to make it in our fifth year of Potions, but under the strict eye of Professor Snape.