*- 24 - That doesn't look suspicious at all

I was awoken by my alarm clock. My head was pounding and I needed a full minute to realize where I was, who I was and what year it was. Why was there not a spell against hangovers?

I heard grunts from the people around me, indicating that I was not the only one having these problems. I dragged myself out of my bed and into the bathroom. I had slept in yesterday's clothes, so I smelled. For some reason, I thought a cold shower would do me good, so that's what I did. I sat down in the shower and tried not to focus on the cold water or the throbbing headache. It did kind of help.

I got dressed and went back to the common room.

"Y/N, you look like you could use some painkillers", Alicia said with a grin. She looked surprisingly okay. I grunted something and took the pills. Healing magic was a gift, but nothing could compare to some muggle painkillers. I filled a cup with water and took a pill. It would not work for another half an hour, so I just had to push through for now. I tied my long, wet hair into a ponytail and fell down on the couch in the common room. The mere thought of breakfast made my stomach turn, so I decided that it would be best to spend the next half hour with lots of water and very little moving.

"Good morning Homeschooled", I heard and looked up, causing my headache to act up again. I pressed my hands against my temples and grunted something inaudible.

"Are you having a bit of a hangover?" Fred's face appeared above me.

"How are you not?" I asked. They drank just as much as I did.

"Don't know, I never have those", Fred said and shrugged. He threw me a packaged cauldron cake.

"You have to eat, it helps." I took a look at the thing and my stomach was already protesting.

"If they catch you with a hangover, they'll search our common room, take points and steal our Firewhiskey, so eat up", he said and pulled me up. The painkiller was slowly starting to kick in as I forced the cake down my throat.

"Drink some water, keep it down", Fred said and smirked at me. He was enjoying this way too much.

"Just you wait, Weasel", I said and glared at him. Alicia and George had already headed off to breakfast and the others hadn't come out of their rooms yet.

"Don't you want breakfast?" I asked as he positioned himself on the side of the couch.

"I've got everything I need right here", he said with a satisfied grin. He thought he was so smooth. He kind of was.

I smiled and pulled him towards me by his robes.

"Ooh, can't keep her hands to herself I see", he mumbled and hovered over me.

"If you want me to stop, you just have to tell me", I said and raised my hands innocently.

"Maybe later", he whispered and slowly kissed me.

"Did you shower? You smell nice", he said, causing me to giggle slightly.

"I did."

He kissed me again and then pulled away. He grabbed a piece of my cauldron cake and quickly crawled out of my reach.

"Hey! I was eating that", I protested, even though I still wasn't feeling like eating.

"Too bad", Fred said and put the piece in his mouth.

"Stupid git", I mumbled and he grinned satisfied.

"Let's go to Potions, shall we?" Fred extended his hand, which I gladly took, and we made our way to the dungeons.

I didn't really look forward to Potions anymore, even though it used to be my absolute favourite subject.I still loved brewing them, definitely, but the heaps and heaps of homework Snape would give us was something I could easily do without. And don't even get me started on Snape himself. I used to respect him a little bit, but he could suck the joy out of everything. Why couldn't he just let us enjoy his subject? Smiling was forbidden, talking was forbidden, basically existing was forbidden.