*- 31 - I was her perfect Christmas gift

YOUR POV

"Get a room, please", Lee said as he plopped down on one of the couches in the room.

"I would if my legs would start working again", I said and tried to lift up my right leg, which just flopped around a bit. Lee smirked.

"Wicked", he said and high-fived Fred. I guess I had to start getting used to this.

It took another hour before my legs fully functioned again. I had spent that time doing some reading for Potions and annoying Fred as much as I could. He deserved it, even though it was his birthday.

George had joined us in the common room too, as well as Angelina and Alicia. I guess they had finished pranking for today. Gifts were exchanged, so once my legs worked again, I got up and got my presents. I bought George a bunch of chocolates and the "Book of Unknown Potions", in which I found many potions that would be well suited for their pranking business. He was very happy with it.

"Here you go", I said and handed Fred his gift. It was neatly wrapped and I waited nervously for him to open it. I got him a notebook that said "For terrific ideas", which was a little magical. I had used the "Undetectable Extension charm" on it, so he would never run out of pages. His current notebook was filled to the brim and he would constantly be looking for old ideas in old notebooks, which weren't really organised in Fred's case.

I also got him a little piggy bank that said "For big dreams". I had put three galleons in it already, but I knew he needed a lot more to make his dream come true. At least it was a start. Lastly I had added a picture of the two of us that Colin Creevey had given me. It was one, taken on some random day in March, when Fred had been in need of attention and had kidnapped me from my friends. The picture showed him holding me by my waist with a smirk and me looking up at him, half annoyed, half smiling. It was the perfect summary of our relationship.

"This is so great", Fred said and looked up at me. He smiled genuinely, holding the picture tightly. "Thank you."

I smiled and kissed him quickly. I loved him, I really did. I loved everything about him.

The date of the last Triwizard Task was out and I hated it

The date of the last Triwizard Task was out and I hated it. Out of all dates at the end of the year, it had to be that one: June 24th. Dumbledore had announced it before supper and he took my appetite with it. I hadn't thought about that date for almost a year and I was planning on keeping it that way, but I couldn't.

"Are you okay?" Fred had asked during our meal, but I just shrugged it off as being tired. When supper was over, I walked with my friends to our common room and excused myself to "do some reading" in our dorm room. I had to be alone for a while.

FRED'S POV

Ever since supper, Y/N had been acting weird. She looked pale and she seemed sad. I didn't like it when she was sad, but I didn't get the chance to talk to her alone about it.