Chapter (1)

Recap

Lolita, Jose, and Oscar were in a car collision which ended up with a gun fight also. Each person was rushed to the hospital one in critical condition causing for a heart transplant.

Lolita's mom offered to give the transplant only to be left with them finding another donor but she still gave some blood. In the mist of her going to sleep her ex husband/ Lolita's father comes and kills her cutting off all breathing support for her.

Also Jaleesa is now dead for being a snake guys but without any further problems welcome to la cantina the second book to mariposa

Oscar

It has been a couple of weeks since lolita was hospitalized. Things were different for us now she lost her memory. Things were more complicated because no one has even told her about her mom just dying or about her sister already being dead.

I walked into the room as she stared at me with a big smile, the same smile she had the first day we met.

Flashback

Valerie

We were all waiting days for a call after everything went down with lolita But as per usual it was nothing until Oscar got a life changing call that morning that she was now awoke and we needed to go see her.

Once we made it we all rushed to her room with so
Much joy and happiness well until she looked at us like we were complete strangers. " hey lo, how you feeling" I asked her. " um... who are you" she rubbed her head as she sat up looking at all of us. Which made Oscar go get the doctor.

" yes lolita stuffers from amnesia it may not last long but it is here considering how bad the crash was. She doesn't remember anything that happened within the last year or two so just try and help her jog her memory back but slowly. To much on her could make it harder for her" the doctor spoke to us as she looked at the papers then back to us waiting for a response.

" I'm her boyfriend so am I allowed to see her" Oscar walked closer as he waited for an answer for the lady. " request from her father says she's only allowed to see family but I'll let you guys in because you've been here" we all nodded our heads as we followed her back into the room.

" are you going to leave me with them" lolita said looking at the nurse who smiled apologetically. "Hey lo" I grabbed her hand as she pulled it away looking scared. Before Oscar could say anything the door opened with a man and a small framed lady walking in. " I didn't know we were having guest" the man said looking at lo.

" hey daddy... is Liam here" she smiled so wide as she looked down at her hands. " yes he's coming now" before she could reply a guy came in kissing her forehead as she lit up. " hey princess I got you these" he sat down some flowers and candy. " you are the best babe" she kissed him as she looked over at us.

" the nurse let them in I don't know who they are but I guess they claim to know me" she looked at her father as he smirked at us. " I'll make them leave princess" he pointed at the door before stopping Oscar whispering something into his ear as we all left.

Her father was getting into her head and it wasn't good. She didn't even remember that Oscar was her boyfriend she thinks it's that Liam guy.

Welcome to la mariposa the first official chapter of my series book starting from mariposa till now

Welcome to la mariposa the first official chapter of my series book starting from mariposa till now. Don't be shocked this book has so much more in store シ