Chapter (19)

Lolita

I woke up sliding the covers off me as I looked not seeing Clementine but  Chester on his phone watching YouTube videos. " oh you're finally up" he put his phone down as he faced me smirking. "wheres clem" I asked as he pulled me closer to him making us cuddle. " she's sleeping in her room... what's going on with you. When I walked in I heard you sniffling so I gave you some space" he ran his hands through my hair as I just looked at him.

" it's Oscar he just has me so flustered.. he came over today you know to drop the gifts off for baby clem and it's like he won't get the hint that I've moved on and so should he" I spoke as Chester listened to me "He tried to kiss me and I broke it off as soon as it happened and he's just basically been throwing himself at me since and I just wish he would stop because it's not that I want" I rambled as he sat us both up looking at me.

" ever given it some thought that maybe Oscar still needs closure from how y'all broke up... maybe you both just need to sit down and talk so he can finally move on babe" Chester was right in a way I just ended things and stopped coming around. I stopped facing the whole world and just cut them all off until I met him he brought back my sparks.

I only ever made up with all my close friends but I never really had a real talk with Oscar about him and his baby mamma. " maybe you are right" I whispered out because he loved being right " I know I am... just invite him over one day and y'all can hash it out I'll stay upstairs with clem" he wrapped his arms around me as he kissed my forehead making me smile at him. " I love you" I was nervous because we had never said those words to each other before and this was the first time. " I love you too"

She wanted to tell and show him just exactly how she felt when it came to her profound love for him that he knew nothing about.

Chesters pov

She lifted herself up with her hands around my neck and kissed me. Then she reached down for me and pressed the head of my penis into her. "I want to feel us," she said. And when I lowered myself upon her and sank as deep as I could go, her voice was replaced by that high keening hum. I watched her face as best I could.

Those strange contortions that would be so horrible under any other circumstances. Her lips parting, stretching, her mouth opening in a silent howl. Eyes closed and then suddenly open, staring up at me with real helplessness, mixed with hunger and surprise. The heel of her hand hit my chest; it seemed for a moment as if she were going to try to push me off of her. But it passed. She was rising toward me, levitating, holding on with her hard competent hands. I could feel her reaching her climax and I almost stopped because I didn't want it to end.

It was, after all, how we'd taught each other to make love: the sin of the Adamites; the psychedelia of the suppressed orgasm. Each time I stopped, the eventual come would be more powerful. Each interlude would send us streaming closer together. But as I slowed my pace she quickened hers and her grip had a sternness in its strength, an undertaste of fury. I thought that if I didn't carry through she might actually punch me in the mouth. And so I slipped my hands beneath her rump so no matter what our bodies did they would be touching and I would stay in her as deep as possible.

The hum became a kind of toneless noise, like the loudest part of a yawn stretched out indefinitely... We were moving like mad and suddenly I could feel her inner walls in terrifying detail, as if I'd gotten fifty times thicker. We came, first lolita and then me, moments behind her, holding each other, and our voices joining, forming one wild and unbearably lonely cry.

They both sat in silence as Lolita drifted off to sleep with him following behind.

I'm back guys !!!