(25)

Lolita, scar and Alej were all at her house no one knew she had returned back to this side of town and she had also hid her car so everyone thought the house was empty as of right now. They were sitting in her room trying to search out who the trader could be between the santos and why would they be trying to hurt her.

They heard a creek come from downstairs and a voice "yeah the house is clear they said she came by today so I'm sure she saw the note and knows she's in danger" the guy chuckled. I couldn't make out who it was They all quietly walked downstairs only to notice it was scar he turned around but was to late lolita hit him in the head with the lamp that was close by " grab his head and legs I'll find something to tie his hands together" Lolita said as she walked into the kitchen and grabbed some rope.

They were now finished and threw him into the trunk of her car once the coast was clear. Lolita got in the passenger side as Alej got in the front. They said they had a secret place they could take him for investigation. " we are going pretty far out" Lolita said as she was now starting to get a little scared " we are pretty close" scar said as he touched Lolita's shoulder making her feel even more uncomfortable.

They parked her car and she noticed they were in the middle of nowhere " okay let's do this" she said as she slowly got out the car. She was very skeptical as they opened the trunk getting scar out. She noticed there was all types of things in her trunk that she didn't notice they put In before.

Before she knew it scar had reached out to grab her as she started backing away " wait what's going on" she said as the guys all walked towards her " we have to protect ourselves if not anyone else" scar said. She was hurt because Alejandro was someone she always trusted and considered and brother and here he was trying to kill her.

She ran into the woods as they followed after her she took her phone out as she tried to send a text to Oscar but the only thing she was able to send before getting hit in the head was "he"

This is a very short chapter but omg !!!