(39)

Lolita

Lolita

Jose's sister had us staying at her place and it seemed as if she didn't like me much "hey baby you okay" Oscar came over kissing my forehead as I nodded my head yeah " I know you are still sad about your dad but he did this to protect you" I thought back to what Tina said.

She hired someone to get there face changed so they could look like my dad and do the dirty work. It did in fact hurt me that it seems as if she never loved my father like I thought and that she could hurt him like this. " I know oscar I just want to take her down" I rubbed his arm as he held me. " I'm sorry for getting you and Blaine tangled in this" I apologize to jose and Blaine.

" don't apologize anymore we offered to do this because we care about you" Jose grabbed my leg as he tapped it making me smile " you my girl it's always ride or die babe" she kissed my cheek as Jose's sister walked inside " glad to see you all having a love moment but it's time for real business" she sat in front of us as she looked at Oscar for a bit before looking at me. " she's cute" I looked at her before looking at Oscar.

" when did you meet her" she asked him as he rolled his eyes " awhile ago which isn't your business azalea so get the fuck on with it" he semi yelled as Jose out his hand on oscars shoulder trying to calm him down "just trying to see how this all started and can she defend herself or is she just a weak bitch" she smirked at me which started to piss me off.

" look bitch I don't need your help jose asked you to help big difference and if you so worried about what I can do stand up and I'll have no problem showing you" I got out of Oscar arms and walked in front of her as she just looked at me " one thing I don't tolerate is disrespect and I need no man to defend me so come correct when speaking about me I may look sweet but I'll kill you just as fast as you can say my name" I pushed her back as Oscar ran over grabbing me.

" she's a feisty thing I like her" she winked at me as I rolled my eyes because one thing I was no longer tolerating was disrespect. " I'm calling my girls" I got up and sent the groupchat my location telling them to meet me as I walked back over as they spoke " I'm glad you are including more people" Blaine said as I nodded because I knew I needed them.

It was now 5 and there was a knock on the door I went over and there stood. Syair, Emaza, Molly, Jamison, Zay, Valerie, calista & Benny  " we have stand by on the way if we need more people" molly said to me as I smiled letting them in " are you okay baby" syair said as she hugged me tightly " yeah I'm okay come in, come in" they all walked in as we sat down.

" we have to be smart about this or else we could possibly die guys and I want to make it home and live a normal life" I said as they all looked at me "Tina my dads wife she set us up I'm not sure who's she's working with but it's someone" Valerie looked around before letting out a sigh. " the day you guys got into that car accident because they shot up the house I saw something it was a small symbol that my dad uses for his cartel and I know it's him because only he uses it when he wants people to know it was him" she sat up as Oscar looked at her.

" he may be the one that is helping Tina but Tina is only a loose end that he will kill once he doesn't need her anymore like your friend Jaleesa he killed her because he couldn't trust her and she finished her part I know my dad and how he plays" azalea looked at val before turning to us " are we even sure we can trust her at this point" she said as she pointed at Val.

" she wouldn't turn on us I know for a fact she wouldn't so she's trust worthy" Oscar said defending his cousin which made me smile. " he's going to want us to play on his terms and I hate to say it but I owe Oscar for all the wrong my dad has caused so I'll be the bait here and I'll figure something out but we need a plan and fast because once he starts he won't stop" she looked scared as I grabbed her hand rubbing it " nothing will happen to any of us we will be okay" I said softly as I looked at everyone.

" first things first where is your dad located" I asked val as she looked at me " Albuquerque which isn't to far from here he knows you guys are close if he set you up already so no more texting about any of this he has hackers who helps with this stuff" we all nodded as she gave us burner phones " if anything use these nothing can be traced and we can't move around as a team we need to be small groups so they won't suspect a thing" she said as I nodded my head.

" it's not safe here for long we need to get a move on it guys" I said to everyone as we started packing our stuff as azalea just looked " this is my home I can't leave" she said as I rolled my eyes " if you love living you'd come with us until this is over your brother dragged you into this and i would advise you give your people the heads up as well" I screamed out to her as she jumped and ran into her room grabbing her things as well " here comes lita coming out now" emaza said as she smiled.

They always liked when I turned off my soft spots and went full on hardcore but if I wanted everyone to be safe I had to do what I had to do. We all met in the living room " here's the plan"

:) it's about to go down & DONT FORGET TO VOTE FOR A NEW CHAPTER !!!