(27)

Lolita

The many men that came in and out of her room daily was ridiculous. She rolled her eyes once Alejandro walked in " if it isn't the traitor" she laughed bitterly as he grabbed her hand "I'm sorry lolita seriously" he said to her as she moved away from him " if you were sorry you wouldn't have put me in danger so who the fuck you think you lying to" she screamed as he tried to calm her down.

" you are a dead man walking when I get out of here and I'll make sure you be there last motherfucker I kill so enjoy these days of life because ones going to be your last" I pushed him off me as I laughed before looking out the window "you can get out now" I said politely while he just looked at me. Being here did drive me crazy I was stuck In this room with no place to go or anything to do.

" feisty" a guy said once he walked in trading places with Alej one I'd never seen before he was handsome but I knew what they were playing with they were trying to throw me off my game but it wasn't going to work. I was missing my daughter and Oscar.. his smile and his warm hold he always had on me I missed my babies giggles and her random kisses she would give me.

I looked over at him as he looked at me " your father got you into this mess no need to be angry with us" he said as he sat on the bed " my fathers drama isn't my drama I don't even know what the fuck he did to you guys" I flicked him off as I turned away because he was pissing me off more and more. " I just want to be left alone is that possible for one day every here just leave me alone" I said do him as he smirked before walking out.

It was pure hell here and I hated it more than anything. I didn't get to call anyone or anything I wonder if anyone knew I was missing and if so why weren't they moving a little quicker about finding me.

Oscar

Lolita never came to pick up clem and that was the first sign something was wrong she never missed pick up days and I knew because she was also spending most of her days at my house now. I slipped on my shoes and got inside my car as I drive over to chesters side of town to check and see if she was here and just ignoring me.

I parked my car and got out knocking on the door "yo" he said as he opened it as he noticed it was me "have you seen lolita" I asked as a girl came from around the door wrapping her arm around him "wait i thought she was with you" he said as he pushed her off " I haven't been able to call her in about a week or so I'm not sure what's the last thing she did so it's hard to know where she is" I said as he looked worried.

" she came over here with 2 guys I think she mentioned one of them being named Miguel but I'm not sure" Chester said as he took his phone out playing the video on his phone from the day she pulled into his lawn. " here's my front camera these were the guys she was with" I knew who it was right away " thanks man I'll let you know if I find anything out" I said about to walked away " can I help man I don't wanna sit in the shadows of this one" he said as he walked next to me getting into my car.

Well well wellllll !!! :)