Chapter (2)

Lolita

I had been out of the hospital for some time now most days were spent with my boyfriend Liam and my dad. I walked downstairs as I fixed my shirt inside of my skirt. " hey dad" I kissed his cheek as I grabbed some gummy's walking over to the door. "heading out with some friends to a party" he did a head nod as I grabbed my things walking to the door. " I put money on your card if you need anything.... I love you princess be safe" I smiled at him as I walked outside.

I was met with Calista and Valerie they have been over everyday trying to help me with my memory but I can't seem to remember anything. " hey girls" I giggles at them as they both hugged me. " you look beautiful tonight" Calista said as she slung her arm around me. We were going to a santos party apparently everyone wanted me to come. I still had no memory but anything to get out of my room and away from Liam sometimes he could be tooooo smothering and I just needed a break.

We finally made it to this beat up house with people and beer bottles everywhere. You could hear the music down the street as we approached the back where everyone was. I grabbed a cup as I drank from it feeling myself starting to calm down from all the nervous jitters I was feeling. " aye wassup y'all made it" this guy yelled as he walked over to us. I could smell the liquor on his breathe.

" this is Benny and that's Jose, Lolita " hearing the name Jose instantly made me blank out for a second I was getting vivid thoughts but not much I could put together but I felt that I knew him. " Jose" I yelled as I ran tackling him for some reason his name triggered something in me bringing back small memories of us. " heyyy calm down mami" he said as he stood up laughing at how excited I was. " I kind of remember you and i just wanted to act on the moment.... this is what we wanted right" I hugged him again as I smiled looking over at the guy sitting on the couch he was very beautiful.

He had many girls around him but once he saw me they all backed away giving me the cold shoulder as I rolled my eyes walking over to him. I've only seen Oscar once he's never around when I hang out with Calista and Valerie do I decided to speak to him. "Hey oscar right" I said as I sat next to him smiling ear to ear. " yeah" he looked at me with a big smirk on his face as he examined my outfit. " somethings never change" he whispered as he grabbed my hand. "I know you don't remember me but I miss you so much baby... I hope your mind toggles a Lot faster... days have been weary without you" when he said that it made me feel kind of sad.

I'm trying so hard to get my memories back and to know people are waiting around and it's taking forever makes me feel like I'm not doing much of a good job trying. Especially if he really is my boyfriend. I leaned forward hugging him, my words weren't so good right now being next to him but I didn't want to make him feel like I didn't care. " I know oscar and trust me I'm trying... if it makes you feel any better I still have all our pictures up around my room and I've been trying really hard it's just been so hard with everything and my father has been constantly pushing Liam on me at first I didn't know any better but now I want him to go away" I felt my eyes starting to water at just the though of Liam.

" he's always so controlling and he hit me one time but then begged me not to tell anyone but I'm just so tired of being abused by someone who doesn't love me" oscar pulled me closer to him as he kissed my forehead while comforting me. His mood changed when I mentioned Liam hitting me but he didn't say anything he was just trying to comfort me. " let's just have fun tonight and worry about the rest tomorrow" I nodded my head as we both smiled. He grabbed us some shots as we downed them in seconds. We both got up making our way over to the dance floor as the music played.

I soon felt myself going in many directions but being with Oscar meant the world to me and I always wanted to savior the memories we were making now since the ones from before were blank. As our bodies moved around next to everyone else's time felt like it had stopped like we were the only two people on the world. Moments like these I lived for.

Hours later

Everyone was starting to trickle out now. Me and Oscar were sitting on his couch just laughing as he told me about some of the many things I would do. "you were just all over the place sometimes but it was never nothing I couldn't handle" he wrapped an arm around me as he leaned back laughing. I looked around at all the pictures of me and him hanging around the house when a little girl came from upstairs. " papa I'm ready to go to sleep" she rubbed her eyes before looking at me and running over jumping in my lap. " mamaaaaa I missed you so much why haven't you been around lately" I was so lost but I didn't let her know.

" I'm sorry princess I've just been so busy and I'll be around more I promise" I kissed her forehead as she giggled looking over at Oscar. " go change into your pjs and I'll be up you can sleep in my bed we can watch some movies and just relax" she nodded her head as she skipped away. " we have a kid" I looked at him as he watched me. " you found her and just took her in so she just instantly became our child" I looked at him in awe as I stood up making my way to his room looking at the little girl picking out a movie. She was so beautiful I couldn't help but to shed a tear looking at her. This whole time I've been back I didn't even remember her of all people and then I gave her a crappy excuse. " I love you baby don't you ever forget that okay" I walked over to her hugging her tightly.

Moments like these I would always make sure I would remember next time I didn't want to lose myself again. All these people needed me and I needed them.

—