Chapter (9)

Lolita

Salem and Noah were on the way as I stayed in the bathroom crying. My emotions were all over the place and I couldn't think or function at this point. I had always wanted to know why she was never around and I didn't think to think she was dead... to think that she was gone and never coming back. That hurt me more than anything else.

Authors pov

" Lolita... are you okay" lolita heard Noah yell as he ran upstairs knocking on the bathroom door with a worried salem right behind. They both heard the sniffles as the door unlocked and she came out with mascara running down her now pale cheeks as she looked at them both. " m-my sister is dead" it came out as a whisper as she got choked up dropping to the ground. " baby" salem said as she wrapped her arms around lo getting next to her. Noah did the same as she cried in there arms. " I need to know everything guys... I can't be clueless anyone more. If I'm in danger please tell me" they both nodded at me as Noah started from the beginning to how me and vivi caught all the time and just this one time I got the upper hand and killed her. She looked over at them in shock once they finished. " oh my gosh... my mom was gonna donate her heart to me" they both nodded there eyes as salem pulled a note out her purse.

" she wrote you this as well before she was killed" Lolita took the note from her and opened it.

Hello my beautiful daughter, you probably won't see me anymore after this but I'm writing this to let you know that I've always loved you and I'll always love you, you were my first love, my first daughter, my first everything and I'll never forget the day you were born. You made everything worth it and I'll never forget those lonely nights when I would stay up and sing you to sleep or your first birthday. You grew up so quick yet you're always going to be my baby girl and I'll love you forever baby. Just promise me one thing, you'll leave that gang boy and this life alone... you deserve more than you are settling for and I won't allow anything bad to happen to you when you've been nothing but an angel for me.

Xoxo - mom

Lolita

She dropped the note on the ground as she busted into tears again this time they weren't stopping and she knew in just 24 hours she had lost her whole life.

Short update but I'm literally crying guys I can't believe it but she's gonna have way more heartbreaks to come I'm sorry babies !!!!