(26)

Lolita was in and out of it as they drove her car to
The special spot in which the man said meet him. She wasn't able to think with all the bumps and hits they took. She felt herself get lifted up and the guys carried her inside and into the basement as they tied her to the chair before the boss man came inside the room looking at her. " she's beautiful.... you know how much money we can make off her if we sell her" he said as he clapped his hands together before throwing water onto Lolita's face.

" about time you are awake I'm sure you don't know who I am but your father does and since he's in jail you'll have to pay off his debts" Lolita looked scared as she looked around the room until her eyes landed on Miguel, scar and Alejandro she was hurt that two of these people she trusted more than anything. Everyone knew you couldn't trust scar as far as you could threw him. " what do you want with me I can't pay off anything for my father" Lolita cried out as he laughed " shut up with all that crying" she was scared yet she listened.

" I have lots planned for her" he did a signal as they put a bag over her head and tied her legs and arms together before throwing her into the trunk. She felt herself soon began to feel nauseous as she passed out once again. They had real bad intentions and she could feel them the only thing she wasn't sure about was why her of all people.

It was an hour later when the car stopped and they had dragged Lolita out of the trunk and into a dimmed room. They pulled the bag off her head as she now realized that they were at a trade center for girls and it wasn't the good kind of trade it was a sex trade place. So many guys were around either beaten on or crying she empathized for them as they all looked at her knowing she would be next.

" when's the next time the big boss will be in" one of the guys said as she leaned back " not until the end of this week" the man slammed his hand down and looked at the man " let him know one of his biggest clients has something grand and he might want to be here earlier" he said before yanking Lolita up " you got lucky bitch" he threw her into the trunk as she cried from how rough he was being With her.

She missed Oscar and her family she knew she would be on her own here and it was now time for her to come up with a plan on how to defend herself from the many men that laid around her.

First things first act dumb.

Ahh poor Lolita girl can't catch a break man !!!