(44)

2 Months later

2 Months later

Everyone was running around as Oscar and Lolita both got ready in different places here

Today was the wedding that Oscar promised they would have. Lolita stood in her robe as salem had just finished her makeup " you look beautiful I'm so happy for you and Oscar" Lolita stood in the mirror as she played with her necklace that her move had given her before she died. " I'm glad I could do this with you salem and thank you for everything" she hugged her before wiping her tears away " I don't want to ruin my makeup" she giggled as salem started getting ready.

" I'm glad I met you that day lolita you have always been a great friend to me so I'm glad I'm able to be your maid of honor here today" she smiled at her as she sat her things down before just looking at herself in the mirror.

She started thinking about all the things that happened since the incident and seeing the broken look on emazas face when she carried her sister our reminded her of when Sierra died that memory played in her head everyday and it wouldn't stop. "hey you are going to look amazing no need to stress out I'm going to make sure everything is okay with everyone else" salem was already finished as Lolita nodded at her.

As salem left val walked inside " look at my beautiful bride" she walked over and started on Lolita's hair as they chatted about different things.

Oscar was with Jose as he fixed his tie " I can't believe you really doing this fool I never thought you would settle down before all of us" he laughed as Oscar walked around making sure everything was set exactly how they requested it " me either man but I love her... you need to find someone" Oscar said as he pushed one of the roses up a bit.

" look at you being loving and caring" Jose gushed over this moment because no one though Oscar would be marrying anyone especially not now but he was happy for his best friend. Salem walked over to them as Oscar looked at her " hows Lolita is everything okay" salem smiled really big as she nodded her head " yeah vals doing her hair right now she looks really beautiful" salem walked away as Oscar walked over to the side that Lolita was in knocking on the door.

Val was in the bathroom " hey Lolita it's me you don't have to open the door I just want to talk before the wedding" Lolita stood up smiling as she cracked the door a bit to hear him " I'm really glad to be marrying you today I wouldn't have asked for this with anyone else" he smiled thinking about all the good memories they've had " I love you so much Oscar" she held her hand out as he grabbed it "I love you also baby" she leaned her head on the door as he did the same.

They both knew this was a big step in there life and they were ready to take it with each other " I can't wait to see how beautiful you look" she laughed lightly " close your eyes" he closed them as she opened the door kissing him. She didn't have her dress on but her hair and makeup was done. She pulled away as Oscar looked at her " you are so beautiful baby" she felt a light blush coming on as she looked at him.

" I love you so much lolita I've fallen in love with you more and more everyday and I've realized you are the only woman I want to spend my life with" hearing that made Lolita cry " I love you too baby I can't believe I get to marry the guy who's always been here for me and someone who really makes me happy" they kissed once more as she they parted ways. She got into her wedding dress before looking at herself on the mirror once more smiling.

" you look beautiful" val grabbed her hand just as they were about to make there way out the room "wait" Lolita ran over to her purse and took something out.

The wedding was now started and everyone was in place as the brides maids and grooms were taking there places. It was now time for the bride the doors opened but Lolita was nowhere to be found. Oscar looked at salem as she looked confused " I was just with her Oscar" salem whispered as they waited a couple more minutes. The music was loud and the rooms where sound proof.

" I'm going to go check on her" Oscar said as he ran back upstairs into her room before screaming. He had found Lolita sitting in the chair with a bullet to the head and Val on the floor left the same way with a note next to lolita saying game over with vals father name on it. He screamed out as people started coming upstairs.

He saw something that caught his eyes as he picked up a pregnancy test that Lolita took out her purse when she was getting ready to walk down. He started crying hysterically as Jose ran over calming him down.

Everything went into slow motion as Valeries dad and jena, oscars ex walked out of the church smirking.

He got into his car and left riding off in the sunset as he smiled his cigarette with the biggest smile on his face.

They didn't know it was him because he had facial work done to make him look different and that was something he was most proud of.

3 people had died that day

This was another day that went down in history for the diaz family as nothing was ever the same.

Thank you guys for reading my book :)