(40)

The ride was long and it took forever to finally get toAlbuquerque but they had finally made it with a secret location to stay at for the time being

Albuquerque but they had finally made it with a secret location to stay at for the time being. Lolita parked the car looking at the place val was able to get them " are you sure no one will find us here" she asked val " I promise it's always been a secret place no one knew about" she nodded her head and then cut the car off.

Everyone had unloaded there things and got out walking into separate rooms some people were sharing like lolita and Oscar. Oscar was grabbing his things out the car when azalea walked over " long time no see babe" she rubbed her hand down his arm as he moved back from her " don't start anything" he said to her as she laughed "so you don't want me anymore" she asked him as he looked back.

" no azalea and I told you that last time you came down me and you will never happen" he started walking away but she ran after him " you found a new bitch and now you want to pretend like you are in love" she screamed at him as he sighed turning around " no one asked for you to be here azalea you just came along because of Jose but you can leave we don't have time for this shit" he yelled out to her as she started crying. " what about me, what about the baby we were supposed to have" she was now crying harder than before.

" you left me and went with quan azalea I gave you the option to stay and you left and let him beat you until you lost it... you left not me" Oscar said back to her as she walked Over to him and slapped him which pissed him off more than ever. He dropped his bags and wrapped his arms around her neck pushing her into the back on the trunk as she yelled out in pain " don't ever hit me" he let her go as she ran into the house making him irritated.

He picked up his bags and walked in going to the room with Lolita " hey babe you look angry calm down" she placed her hand on his chest as he instantly calmed down. It was always like that for them she was his safe space all the time and no one ever got that but them. " when this is all over I want us to get married" Oscar said as he kissed her and then grabbed her hands " I know it's not the way you wanted this but I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you baby" he took the box out of his pocket and got down on one knee.

" you are the love of my life and you are a rider when all fails... i want to spend the rest of my life with you and Clementine and maybe we can have more kids but until then" he looked up at her as she was now crying. One thing she didn't expect was for Oscar to propose to her not now or ever. She shook her head yes really fast " yes Oscar I'll marry you" he placed the ring on her hand and then got off his knee as he picked her up kissing her.

He felt the same thing she felt. He knew he was making a life with someone he was truly in love with and he couldn't wait to start that life with his family.

Oscar laid her on the bed as he kissed her it was a different kiss from all the ones from before and they both knew it. He pulled away and took his shirt off as she repeated. He placed his hands on the seam on her bra strap letting the straps fall down. He used his other hand to unhook the bra making her giggle lightly at his touch " really Lolita" she flipped them
Over as her bra fell off " you are going to slow" she pulled her pants off as he did the same leaving them both in only underwear.

Lolita put her hair into a ponytail before slipping her hand into oscars underwear taking him into her hand as she moved it slowly " don't be a tease" he said as she licked her lips going faster as Oscar let out moans she smirked before covering his mouth. Oscar started getting aggravated and flipped them over taking off his boxers and slipping her underwear off.

He placed himself at her entrance and then slid in as she moaned loudly.

Jose covered his mouth as he pointed at oscars room as Blaine laughed " they couldn't wait until we went to sleep" azalea practically screamed as they kept going getting louder than before " I don't really care just put headphones in and you won't hear them" emaza rudely said as she slid her headphones in her ears.

" she had no reason to be rude" azalea rolled her eyes as she walked outside slamming the door on her way out. " what's her problem" val said as Jose shrugged his shoulders.

Here's a chapter for you !! Last chapter 21 reads and 2 votes ahh pathetic !!!

Here's a chapter for you !!  Last chapter 21 reads and 2 votes ahh pathetic !!!